KLX351 sticker ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 08:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Looks awesome!

Old 02-06-2016, 11:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TheDoc46
bumping this, as i'm still struggling to find where on earth to get these klx351 stickers.
Are you still looking for stickers? I made up another design using those colors, but looking better than what i had done:

The full length of the white point is not visible in the short sticker shown. Here is what they would look like installed or black side panels or if you want the full cover sticker, it shows the whole graphic:

Again, if I can do 3 sets the price drops in half. At the moment I am doing them at cost, right now one custom set is $37.45 after tax, plus shipping to you. If I get the 3 sets ordered the price drops in half at $18.73 for that order, from there the price will be $24.61. I hopefully will have an order set up for three shortly.

I'm working on the radiator shrouds and the upper headlight plate.

Last edited by klx678; 02-06-2016 at 11:58 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by klx678
Are you still looking for stickers? I made up another design using those colors, but looking better than what i had done:

The full length of the white point is not visible in the short sticker shown. Here is what they would look like installed or black side panels or if you want the full cover sticker, it shows the whole graphic:

Again, if I can do 3 sets the price drops in half. At the moment I am doing them at cost, right now one custom set is $37.45 after tax, plus shipping to you. If I get the 3 sets ordered the price drops in half at $18.73 for that order, from there the price will be $24.61. I hopefully will have an order set up for three shortly.

I'm working on the radiator shrouds and the upper headlight plate.
Sorry been away for the forum for a few days. YES !! I'm very interested in that latest set. Just want to confirm that the jaggies are just for the photo and they won't be present or at least as obvious on the actual stickers ? Also not critical, if you were to add an F at the send so it was KLX351SF (as I have the SF) not the end of the world by any means) but if it involves just typing an extra letter, then don't ask don't get.

Last edited by TheDoc46; 02-08-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TheDoc46
Sorry been away for the forum for a few days. YES !! I'm very interested in that latest set. Just want to confirm that the jaggies are just for the photo and they won't be present or at least as obvious on the actual stickers ? Also not critical, if you were to add an F at the send so it was KLX351SF (as I have the SF) not the end of the world by any means) but if it involves just typing an extra letter, then don't ask don't get.
The graphics are crisp and smooth, those images are shrunken .jpgs for use on line. I will tell you adding the F requires another art work charge for me. If I sold three sets it would be half the cost per set. One offs are $35 plus tax/shipping making it $44.30. If it was possible to find a couple other guys with 351 SFs interested in the F version the price would drop in half. The shop spreads the set up across the order of 3 or more.

Right now I will have one extra set of the shorter version pictured for$17.50 plus tax/shipping making it $26.03. So it's kind of up to you if it's worth an extra 18 odd bucks for the F.

I have done things like that just to have what I want, but I've also done some things to save a bit too, it is all up to you or whomever. If you don't mind the missing F I should have them in a few days.

I will say if you did a one off, you could do the larger full cover sticker and add some small graphic or additional text or whatever on it. Kind of like what I did with the test fit set I did for myself. That was the one with the Krieger CCT stuff and the Converse All Star graphic. That is the kind of stuff that can be done in a one off.

I am looking for a "mad cow" image to make a graphic for the number plate on the front. I have a great one, but the graphic was low resolution and had the checkered edges. I think it would be kind of cool to have a "Mad Kaw" thing on the number plate in the front.

I'm looking at the spiral K emblem I printed here earlier, to fit the side cover of my red KLX. I'm figuring the side right at the joint could fit the spiral, with the tail going along the upper shroud. Then add some other logos on the side cover running along the lower shroud. I have Waterford Signs, Fastenal, Press Technology and Engineering, Mid Ohio Motorsports that I want to have on the covers for their help for me, good people.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:38 PM
1st Gear Member

Dude, just wanted to say I appreciate everything you've done for the 351 community May I suggest you get with Bill Blue and let him know, that way hopefully every other sale he makes you get to make one too.

I'll send you a PM to get your payment details.

Thanks once again. Looking forward to getting my new decals. I know you spent a lot of time doing this and it doesn't go under appreciated !!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2016, 12:20 AM
1st Gear Member

I am looking for a couple people to do the red and black . Once they get three or more done the price will be much lower than the one off design.

I do plan to add some to the price after the initial few of them, just to make it worth the run around and the time invested, seed the additional stuff I want to play with. Radiator shrouds and the plastics from the 06 and the KLX300s. Have to get with my brother to do that.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I just learned a bit more about my having sticker sets cut. I don't need 3 of one kind, I just have to make an order for 3 sets. So I actually can vary color and style, but I would need to get three sets of any style done to cut.

They don't have to be 351, they can be 331, 300, or 250 for the KLX deal or can have any kind of custom stuff if I can do it. I'm figuring doing the cost deal for about another month then it will be going up to help pay for my art work. I'm figuring $25 plus the tax and shipping to wherever for a pair.

It would enable color matching to an extent. About anything with text. I'd love to do some sort of red white blue stickers and once I get the shrouds, a Mad Kaw with the black/white Holstein cow look on the lower part of the side cover and shrouds. Anyone have some guts and want to be an individual?

If you want to mess with your side cover stickers get with me and we'll see what can be done.

Old 02-10-2016, 04:24 AM
1st Gear Member

I would be interested in a set, but my bike is the green version.

Old 02-11-2016, 12:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Eric B
I would be interested in a set, but my bike is the green version.
What colors were used in the stickers? Are any I printed the same as yours?

Let me know, send me a picture. You have my email I think from buying a tensioner... same guy, screwing around with new stuff.

Old 02-11-2016, 04:46 AM
1st Gear Member

Picture e-mailed to you Mark.

Quick Reply: KLX351 sticker ?