KLX250s SM rims

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 12:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: KLX250s SM rims

Motostrano seems to be the option for us....at least they sell a complete kit with good excel rims,talon hubs and good rotors and a 4 piston caliper and a billet bracket for the front brake relocate kit......I'm saving my pennies.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:04 AM
1st Gear Member

IG,shouldn't you be posting on the DRZ forums instead of just trying to slam the klx or did they already send you packing and thats why your back here.I do appreciate any mod info on my beloved little klx but could give a rats **** about a DRZ,and any time you would like to try to stay up with my YZ your more than welcome to try.

Old 07-15-2007, 10:59 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

2001 YZ125- LMAO. isn't that the old steel frame that you can't give away anymore?
you wanna ridewhere? bring it, just let me know when you wanna do it.
oh yeah, if and when we do this, if you want a little more arm pulling torque, let me know and I can rig a way to fasten your YZ to my DRZ so I can pull you along.
Iknow I'm new to this forum but I just gotta say. IG......dude, You are a douche. You always put a synical & negative spin on everything. This ain't no competition between Susuki & Kawasaki Forum.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:30 PM
1st Gear Member

I was going to suggest you should invest in some dirt tires for your DRZ ,but you keep having going out of life sales and selling your bikes,so you would probably have to sell it to afford them.I don't know why you even post here everything you put is negative. Don't be hatin cause you don't have your klx anymore. Like I had said before,if your input was helpful a big thank you would be given,but with your neg comments just go away.I'll even be polite and say please. Gerry ,you said it all in one simple word,thanks bro

Old 07-16-2007, 01:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Actually, I was outside the ring looking in and saw a forum about KLX Rims with a link to a DRZ. To me it just seems like a way for you to try to aggitate people. I love the DRZ but this is a KLX rim post. And for the record, I'm a pretty big douche myself and I meant it in a friendly way but that's hard to tell when reading a post. I am sorry if it came across too harsh though.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Pay no attention to the village idiot.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Ig,I have to apologize,I was out of line[&o].I come here seeking infinate knowledge and wisdom from those who have made the klx the best of it's potential. I have nothing against the DRZ,they are a decent bike ,but for the type of riding I wanted to do the klx was my best choice. Thanx alot Gerry for making me feel guiltyand posting this.JK bro Can't we all just get along??? LOL Hope to see you get another klx IG and share your mod inputs.

Quick Reply: KLX250s SM rims