KLX250S and DR-Z400S

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 04:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Old posts make me feel warm and fuzzy! Good times...............

Old 01-13-2009, 04:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Hahaha... OMG IG... I'd just not post anymore.. Too bad you didn't have that account and could just go delete all those posts, then u could blast away at how awsome the DRZ is with no evidence from the past.. haha..
I can say from my experience of being on the net, sometimes I just remember strange things, things that make no sense why I remember.. So I'd imagine SOMEONE out there of the many that have been around this forum a while, would remember the rediculous posts you have made, and being a regular member, you're an easy target. Some things stick in people's mind, annnddd to help the newbies understand what happens around this place, we need people to quote things you have said in the past, to show you don't know jack about anything you're talking about.. You alwayse throw that MXer comment out there to make your opinion LOOK superior to everyone else's, make it look like you have the best experience...... But when an ex MXer calls inverted forks "Upside down forks" It's kinda apparent... You probably drove a pw50 around a track when you were 5, I don't know, you have never stated you're "mxer" experience I don't think..

Old 01-13-2009, 05:21 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member
Default klx250s and dr-400s

Originally Posted by green242
Hahaha... OMG IG... I'd just not post anymore.. Too bad you didn't have that account and could just go delete all those posts, then u could blast away at how awsome the DRZ is with no evidence from the past.. haha..
I can say from my experience of being on the net, sometimes I just remember strange things, things that make no sense why I remember.. So I'd imagine SOMEONE out there of the many that have been around this forum a while, would remember the rediculous posts you have made, and being a regular member, you're an easy target. Some things stick in people's mind, annnddd to help the newbies understand what happens around this place, we need people to quote things you have said in the past, to show you don't know jack about anything you're talking about.. You alwayse throw that MXer comment out there to make your opinion LOOK superior to everyone else's, make it look like you have the best experience...... But when an ex MXer calls inverted forks "Upside down forks" It's kinda apparent... You probably drove a pw50 around a track when you were 5, I don't know, you have never stated you're "mxer" experience I don't think..
Don't sweat the small stuff, you will end up in an early grave, klx250 has its place as does the DRZ to each his own, as my late great grandmother used to say(and she was hated by everyone). God treats his own well, but the Devil doesn't treat his own that bad as well). The old crank lived to be 105 years and she smoked like a chimney and wasn't shy on her alcohol consumption.So relax ride what and how it makes you happy the next second could be your last.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:55 AM
1st Gear Member

You're right, live life, have fun!

Old 01-13-2009, 06:02 AM
1st Gear Member

You're right, live life, have fun!
and ignore IG

Old 01-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Live, Die, Lie.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

15 to 20gs is not in my paltry budget I,m happy with what I got Damnit I had basil skull fracture and 2 b2oken vertebrae in the old noggin killsbthee averagege man I personally am happy to have the ability to walk let alone talk.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kgwld1
What about my snow........................?
be there this afternoon; I gotta prep my pw50 first. darn mag wheels anyways. lmao

Old 01-13-2009, 05:43 PM
1st Gear Member

This is what my dad always says :

Eat,Drink,F*** and die.. Lol

Anyway IG what mods u got on ur PW?

Old 01-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

not post anymore? well then how would IGaddicts like KLXer feed their addiction to search, quote, and post my old posts? don't know jack about anything? well, let's just say I know more than you. also, when I raced, we didn't have upside down or inverted forks on our MX bikes in '88.
and unlike you evidently, I didn't start out on some peewee bike, my first race was on a KX80.
if you've never MX'd, well, you're missing a whole other spectrum on how dirt bikes can/should perform. And is the reason why, I always compare any dirt oriented bike to a 2-stroke MX bike. It's unfair yes, but it cannot be helped. Even the mighty DRZ400 is a pooch compared to a 2-stroke 250 or even a 125 in the power delivery department. But of course, you've never ridden either one have you? lol
hey, just what is an inverted fork anyways? please explain. you're a funny bandwagon type of guy aren't you?

Quick Reply: KLX250S and DR-Z400S