KLX HOTD

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Thanks guys... its getting better.

Thats funny Westoz... id love to come over there. Im loosing everything i have except my job and my 3 motorcycles. This is going to make my bikes more important to me than ever. I have 50 or so local guys that i ride with too... so i got guys. Im actually going to quaker state and lube tonight with a bunch of them. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:38 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMS_0525
Funny you should post that... im about as far from ok as i can be. My wife left me with my 1 year old daughter. She tells me she is head over heels in love with another guy. I have been staying at my parents house living out of a suitcase. All of my money has to go to bills at the house i dont live in. I cant even ride a motorcycle, rode my KLR once and almost killed myself, ride like a pissed off teenager. Have to try to sell the house in this market... Im looking at starting my life completely over at 27, besides my job. Its a very sad thought to think that my job is the most stable part of my life right now. Anyone know any good mid 20's girls that live in Pittsburgh? Hows that, good enough explanation for am i ok? **** im far from.
Damn dude...that's a tough situation. As hard as it is to understand, you are fortunate that it happened while you and your child are still young. There is plenty of time for getting your life back on track as long as you don't despair about your current situation for too long as it will only bring you grief. Don't worry so much about the money going to bills as you are lucky enough to be able to actually pay bills in this current economy. Anyways, enough from this old guy, hang tough and ride your bike for pleasure, not anger...

Old 10-05-2010, 02:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Same thing happened to me back in 2005 when I was almost 46 years old. I'd been married 19 years. I used to live in Flagstaff AZ with the Coconino National Forest literally across the street from my house. I could ride right out of my garage in 6 million acre playground. I had a 32 mile long single track trail loop that was awesome. There were trails and two track jeep roads everywhere all open and legal. Now I live in Virginia and you have to be street legal and all there is to ride are basically dirt roads. I know its very difficult for you now but you will get over it. Funny thing now I miss the trails and my riding buddies more than her. I know its an old cliche but time does heal everything. Hang in there man.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:42 PM
1st Gear Member

Ditto on the encouragement! It'll get better.

I did a full blown mid-life crisis at 49, moved from Washington (80 acres of tight woods across the street) to Colorado. I just recently got back on the bike after getting settled in, and OMG, I'm smiling again! Haven't trailered up to the mountains yet, but just riding around back roads, irrigation ditch access roads, gravel, etc., is great. I'm starting to get over the big split-up, and life is looking up.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:58 PM

Try to keep things in perspective. You're young and seems you have a great support system. Take the high road...stay healthy and happy and take care of the kid. You'll be a hero to all around you for life...especially your youngster. Your ex will get what's coming to her...she's gonna go through hell during her sorry existence.

db

Old 10-06-2010, 04:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah...karmas a bitch!

Old 10-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Thanks for all the kind words. I have been on this forum since april of 06, so i have been here for years. The camaraderie always amazes me. It truly is amazing how much people that have never met care about one another and what they say. All you guys care about is that we ride, doesnt matter how old, what you look like, anything. A true test of that to me has been the North East ride and my FL trip. What was there 17 of us or something that had never met and spent the entire weekend together like we were all friends for years. thanks guys, never met a better group of people.

Name:  modified1.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  162.1 KB

Name:  bw.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  163.3 KB

Name:  NE039.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  121.0 KB

I know that riders will always be there to help me if i ever need it.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well you know Eric, that I am here in the forums for ya, and also available on MSN. We got your back man!

Old 10-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Im only going to hurt for the past one more time. Tuesday at 2:00. More ink. Then it will be all in my past.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Then can we get back to semi-nekid women?

Quick Reply: KLX HOTD