KLX Gas consumption with White Bros. Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 04:33 AM
Default KLX Gas consumption with White Bros. Exhaust

I just thought I would let everyone know what I am getting for gas mileage with my bike mods.
Mods done
1.) Airbox Mod
2.) KDX Snorkle
3.) White Bros. KLX 300 Exhaust W/ 6 plates
4.) 128 Main jet/ Dyno jet
5.) Dyno Needle 3 slots down from base
6.) Pulled off all Air valve crap
7.) Air/Mixt. screw 2 1/2 turns out
8.) If I have forgotten anything I will add it

Anyhow with all the mods above I am getting, EXACTLY, I mean right to the frigging dot, 60 miles per gallon. Soo, I'm pretty happy with that. And this is consistant. I rode down In Ellijay all day Sunday(Forgot my camera, DOH!![:@]) and when I filled up it was always 60 Miles per gallon. This is pretty damned sweet, I can't wait till I get the Acerbis tank so that I can go in the mountains for Much, much longer and not having to worry about getting stuck up there with the bears, Mountain lions, Coyotes, though if worse came to worse I would have to wrestle one of these things and eat it for dinner, poor bears and other wild critter, but I gotta eat.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:39 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: KLX Gas consumption with White Bros. Exhaust

I refuse to read any more of your posts until you post of picture of your new exhaust. Consider yourself officially boycotted until you meet our demands!

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 04-25-2006, 04:45 AM

Ahahah. Ok ok, I'll get the pics on here soon enough, I'm just lazy. It doesn't look as good as the muzzy, mainly because its used and shows it, little scratched up but no dents.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:50 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: incabiker

Ahahah. Ok ok, I'll get the pics on here soon enough, I'm just lazy. It doesn't look as good as the muzzy, mainly because its used and shows it, little scratched up but no dents.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - what looks better, a brand new stiff, shiny leather jacket, or the one that is well worn, somewhat faded, and broken in? Your new pipe just has, um, character, yeah that's it.