KLX 300 Bore kit installed!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 06:12 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: KLX 300 Bore kit installed!!

ORIGINAL: incabiker

ORIGINAL: bmwhd

ORIGINAL: incabiker

So, has anyone calculated the cost for all the parts needed to install the 300cc kit? I'm ordering all the other items I need to catch up with you guys on the mods, and yes I believe I am goign to get the Muzzy Exaust!!
Hey Todd when do you expect to get your Muzzy, been about a week now hasn't it?

Soon [8D]

I'm chompin' at the bit, believe me. Seems the nationwide supply has been tapped a bit for some reason and Muzzy's having to make more

I talked to starcycle yesterday and they said earl next week. We'll see.
WHa?? Why is it taking so long for them to ship it too you? I just ordered one from them too, about 2 hours ago, hopefully it doesn't take that long for them to get it too me. So your saying muzzy is just not putting out enough units?
They told me 10-14 days when I ordered it on 3/15 so I'm not concerned yet. They did indicate that it's taking them longer to restock due to recent demand. That's the price we pay for the discount. I suppose you could always order direct from Muzzy and pay full price to get it faster.

Old 03-24-2006, 06:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Same here I orderd mine from starcycle as well and it should have come yesturday. Im crossing my fingers for today but now that you already called them im unsure and sad. I was looking forward for the thing to come in the mail today. I will have to call them too, maybe it will help if more people call and request them to get off the behind...

Old 03-25-2006, 08:17 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sid Post

So all I would need to do is pull the sleeve and install the piston? I really think the 300cc option would be a great one but, I hesitant to do it for cost reasons and worried it would vibrate too much because the counter-balancer is too light weight.
Don't forget the vibration question is 1 persons opinion, while I have no reson to doubt it at all it is a subjective thing like exhaust noise, what I think is loud you may not.

Old 03-25-2006, 10:41 AM

I'm chompin' at the bit, believe me. Seems the nationwide supply has been tapped a bit for some reason and Muzzy's having to make more

There are at least 4 exhaust systems accounted for on this website alone. IT doesn't suprise me that they are out of stock, these bikes are selling fast and Muzzy is offering the only "complete" exhaust system and it's at a good price for a full system. Muzzy & Kawasaki always seem to be a good combo.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: motoguy128

There are at least 4 exhaust systems accounted for on this website alone. IT doesn't suprise me that they are out of stock, these bikes are selling fast and Muzzy is offering the only "complete" exhaust system and it's at a good price for a full system. Muzzy & Kawasaki always seem to be a good combo.
Along with Muzzy, is the Big Gun EVO X complete system.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:58 PM

I'm not sure. You could check their website.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:27 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: OldDualSporter

ORIGINAL: motoguy128

Along with Muzzy, is the Big Gun EVO X complete system.
Has anyone actually laid eyes on a Big Gun EVO X system for our bike? Every site I've checked is out of stock and reports Big Gun has discontinued them.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:45 AM

i want to know more about this one

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...96&Style=13470

if anyone has heard of this bolting on at all please let me know