klx 250s sprockets

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: klx 250s sprockets

Iowa, I am putting what I consider is an insult from you in bold. Knock it off already. You are assuming that some KLX owners don't know anything, and while new owners are learning everyday as time goes on, they don't need you disguising an insult in your so called helpful post.

P.S. I didn't correct your spelling.

I bought a moose 13-tooth almost two years ago for my KLX250S. This is not a new item, and yes it does have the shoulder. I paid under $15 for it from denniskirk.com. Also, the rear sprocket has been available for some time as well. I bought two of them, one steel and one renthal. The renthal was around $55 but the steel one was only $38- both were 45's. The rears will fit anything from a KX to a KDX, it's not exclusive to the KLX. It may be that it is just now getting some individual recognition in the bikes list that the part will fit by listing the KLX250S as a bike now. If a KLX"S" owner knew their stuff they could've had this stuff before the KLX even came out as both items fit several different bikes among different manufactuer nameplates. Not news to many around here who already have these parts on their bikes.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
1st Gear Member

No you're not a sexist. You're a complete tool. It wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't do it in most of your posts. Its pretty rare that you have anything to say other than your "I tell it how it is because I'm that kind of guy." opinions. I love how you back peddle too by saying "re-read my post" and claiming you weren't insulting anyone you were just stating facts. Kind of like your glorious posts about how guys with big trucks just have ego problems if they drive it downtown to work, and people with minivans are the most sensible people around.

I'd throw you on the ignore list, but sometimes you make yourself look so foolish and full of yourself its comical. Makes for an interesting read. That is about all you are good for really.

Go get a bike.

BARF!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:21 PM

On the kawasaki website under accessories they sell a 52 tooth sproket for the klx250 part number 112U52-052BK it cost $64.95

Old 12-14-2007, 05:25 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: deej

Iowa, I am putting what I consider is an insult from you in bold. Knock it off already. You are assuming that some KLX owners don't know anything, and while new owners are learning everyday as time goes on, they don't need you disguising an insult in your so called helpful post.

I bought a moose 13-tooth almost two years ago for my KLX250S. This is not a new item, and yes it does have the shoulder. I paid under $15 for it from denniskirk.com. Also, the rear sprocket has been available for some time as well. I bought two of them, one steel and one renthal. The renthal was around $55 but the steel one was only $38- both were 45's. The rears will fit anything from a KX to a KDX, it's not exclusive to the KLX. It may be that it is just now getting some individual recognition in the bikes list that the part will fit by listing the KLX250S as a bike now. If a KLX"S" owner knew their stuff they could've had this stuff before the KLX even came out as both items fit several different bikes among different manufactuer nameplates. Not news to many around here who already have these parts on their bikes.
fukk you deej. you knock it off already. How bout a public post of KLXer's insults of me in bold, can we see that too? You're the king robot buddy. Oh no, here goes my post. Deej, don't pm me as your messages are all lies and you are the king people pleaser and god of hypocrites. I didn't insult anyone. If the shoe fit as a KLX"S" owner I guess you may be insulted but I didn't mention any names. KLXer otoh, called me out individually and you let him slide. You're such a dictator. Go clean your nails, you've got too much dead skin under them from your buddies backs. Ya make me sick, really deej. Now, go have a bad day because someone doesn't like you. I know you will because you can't not.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Lol. What a piece of work. Keep touching that hot stove there little man.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:29 PM
IG

I will. At least I've got the guts to do so. You're programmed not to and that there my friend, is the shame of it.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:35 PM
1st Gear Member

uhm. Ok you do that. I'm not programmed not to, I just don't like burning myself. Like most normal people.

Again, go get a bike and quit being such an effing *******. Maybe thats you're problem there, or your little man syndrome. One or both would be my guess.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

me too, can you find it and post it? If I remember, you showcase your lack of intelligence there as well. Post it upwill you?
https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_230952/tm.htm

Im done, filled mywith my messing with IG quota for the day.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

again???im glad ya'all got the energy to argue over the internet. [sm=lame.gif]

Old 12-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

ORIGINAL: deej

fukk you deej. you knock it off already. How bout a public post of KLXer's insults of me in bold, can we see that too? You're the king robot buddy. Oh no, here goes my post. Deej, don't pm me as your messages are all lies and you are the king people pleaser and god of hypocrites. I didn't insult anyone. If the shoe fit as a KLX"S" owner I guess you may be insulted but I didn't mention any names. KLXer otoh, called me out individually and you let him slide. You're such a dictator. Go clean your nails, you've got too much dead skin under them from your buddies backs. Ya make me sick, really deej. Now, go have a bad day because someone doesn't like you. I know you will because you can't not.
Really?.........Hmmmm have you noticed that you are the only single person on here that everyone has a problem with? Doesn't that pattern even trigger a slight curiosity as to why? I'm not going to remove any more posts against you, because frankly you deserve everything you get.[sm=sigh.gif] The only person on this entire site that was, is and will ever be out of line is you buddy. That's sad, really. Oh well, and for the record I'm not going to have a bad day, in fact itsa great day, its Friday, my bills are paid, I have a great family and a bunch of friends that don't do what you do, so you take man, have a great day, right back on ya. That's known as heaping fiery coals upon you. Look it up, and learn something new for a change. [sm=kissykissy.gif]

Quick Reply: klx 250s sprockets