klx 250s sprockets

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 04:14 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: klx 250s sprockets

Thats IG's usualy greeting. If there is something in his pin head he figures every soul knows it. Ignore the trolls. Welcome lcrouch. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:18 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: KLXer

Thats IG's usualy greeting. If there is something in his pin head he figures every soul knows it. Ignore the trolls. Welcome lcrouch. Thanks for the heads up.
from one thread to another- it's just KLXer spreading his lack of intelligence and spelling skills. Oh, and his lust affair with Iowaguy is right up there as well. I admire your concern for the future hope of my well-being KLXer, but I'll be just fine buddy. Focus on yourself and finishing up that grammar school credit.[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-14-2007, 04:22 PM
1st Gear Member

JT sprockets makes one listed for klx250s 06-07, here's what it looks like (got the built in shoulder)
Part # is JTF 516.13

[IMG]local://upfiles/2545/8F86E00C97794B5682721AFACE2E477F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-14-2007, 04:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Here is the one for the xr650l....
part number JTF 1309.13, looks pretty identical

[IMG]local://upfiles/2545/63FE100295D24D0489C3038CC8B4FB09.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

from one thread to another- it's just KLXer spreading his lack of intelligence and spelling skills. Oh, and his lust affair with Iowaguy is right up there as well. I admire your concern for the future hope of my well-being KLXer, but I'll be just fine buddy. Focus on yourself and finishing up that grammar school credit.[sm=drooldude.gif]
You didn't capitalize the beginning of the sentence.[8D]

Old 12-14-2007, 04:31 PM
1st Gear Member

the ninja ex250 one is the same #number as the klx250s....

Old 12-14-2007, 04:37 PM
1st Gear Member

At least I know what "loathe" means That was classic. I recommend that thread to others, it was a good read.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:40 PM
IG

me too, can you find it and post it? If I remember, you showcase your lack of intelligence there as well. Post it upwill you?

Old 12-14-2007, 04:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I bought a moose 13-tooth almost two years ago for my KLX250S. This is not a new item, and yes it does have the shoulder. I paid under $15 for it from denniskirk.com. Also, the rear sprocket has been available for some time as well. I bought two of them, one steel and one renthal. The renthal was around $55 but the steel one was only $38- both were 45's. The rears will fit anything from a KX to a KDX, it's not exclusive to the KLX. It may be that it is just now getting some individual recognition in the bikes list that the part will fit by listing the KLX250S as a bike now. If a KLX"S" owner knew their stuff they could've had this stuff before the KLX even came out as both items fit several different bikes among different manufactuer nameplates. Not news to many around here who already have these parts on their bikes.

You could easily avoid conflict around here by simply welcoming newcomers to the forum rather than shooting down information they share. Yah you're right, these items aren't new and many of the people that have been around here for a while would know what fits. But if you paid attention, you'd notice that was his first post so he hasn't been here as long as most. But guess what, there will be MORE newcomers that will find his information handy.

And instead of basing peoples intelligence on their grammar on a forum, maybe you should realize that a certain attitude and behavior that you boast has already gotten one or more of your accounts deleted. Its like touching a hot stove man, usually people do it once and learn from it.

Back to more important issues. Welcome crouch! Thank you for the information, I'm sure we can get it added to our common parts thread soon. Enjoy the forums!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: stellar_d

I bought a moose 13-tooth almost two years ago for my KLX250S. This is not a new item, and yes it does have the shoulder. I paid under $15 for it from denniskirk.com. Also, the rear sprocket has been available for some time as well. I bought two of them, one steel and one renthal. The renthal was around $55 but the steel one was only $38- both were 45's. The rears will fit anything from a KX to a KDX, it's not exclusive to the KLX. It may be that it is just now getting some individual recognition in the bikes list that the part will fit by listing the KLX250S as a bike now. If a KLX"S" owner knew their stuff they could've had this stuff before the KLX even came out as both items fit several different bikes among different manufactuer nameplates. Not news to many around here who already have these parts on their bikes.

You could easily avoid conflict around here by simply welcoming newcomers to the forum rather than shooting down information they share. Yah you're right, these items aren't new and many of the people that have been around here for a while would know what fits. But if you paid attention, you'd notice that was his first post so he hasn't been here as long as most. But guess what, there will be MORE newcomers that will find his information handy.

And instead of basing peoples intelligence on their grammar on a forum, maybe you should realize that a certain attitude and behavior that you boast has already gotten one or more of your accounts deleted. Its like touching a hot stove man, usually people do it once and learn from it.

Back to more important issues. Welcome crouch! Thank you for the information, I'm sure we can get it added to our common parts thread soon. Enjoy the forums!
Oh, the backscratching frenzy ensues. KLXer insults me and my info which someone just reposted about the KLX sprocket fitting a 250ex as well, and it's all my fault. Some of you guys make me sick, why don't you just put me on your ignore list like so many of you claim to have done already. Then, you won't have to bother with my posts. If you have the capability to read at all, go back; read my post. Nowhere did I insult the messenger, I just said that this info. is not new. Was that too direct for you guys? Sorry, but I thought this forum had more men than women on it. Some of you are sure acting like a bunch of whining women. Oh no, now I'm a sexist. Where does it stop? If you don't like what I have to say, IGNORE IT!! This isn't a "I totally agree with everything you say and wouldn't tell you if I didn't" site. It's for everyone, agree or not. If you don't agree with someone, you are proably too much of a ***** to let them know. If I don't agree with them, I'll let them know about it. But even then, I didn't insult the writer in any way. Sometimes I just think some of you people are robots around here. It's quite hilarious to see the people who just post stuff to get their name posted andshow that they've patted someone on the back and want others to see. barf

Quick Reply: klx 250s sprockets