KLX 250 07 for Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 06:49 AM
Default KLX 250 07 for Sale!!!

4800km or 2982miles. Completey stock except new handel bars. Few scratches on the right side after a wipe out but completely cosmetic. Runs like new! I live in southwestern Ontario, in London. If you're interested lemme know.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: KLX 250 07 for Sale!!!

I might be interested.
What do you want for it?

Old 01-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

How come you're selling? Talk to us goose.[8D]

Old 01-31-2008, 04:24 PM

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:IT&ih=014

first time using ebay, kinda excited. lol.
Also, I am willing to throw in my Helmet, goggles, and Jacket for free to the buyer!
Helmet: HJC CL-X5, medium size. http://images.leatherup.com/imagespr...H315_MW355.jpg
Jacket: Infinit Sports, small size. 160$ value. Black and White.

Price for the bike is on the link if you're interested.
I'm selling for one main reason. Cannot afford it. Saving for college and plan on moving out in the Summer. Might be getting 06 cavalier from a friend for super cheap! and suprisingly, the insurance will probably be cheaper alot with the car than the bike.
I love the KLX, and i really dont want to sell it. But now is just not a good time for me to have one. Wont beable to ride it much and can't afford it. soooo she must go. I will definitely consider buying a KLX again later though because it is such a phenomanal bike.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:29 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

good luck with your sale bropriorties is what matters man, theres lots fish in the sea. you'll get another someday.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:05 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

good luck with your sale bropriorties is what matters man, theres lots fish in the sea. you'll get another someday.
yeah but why would he want a fish????

Old 01-31-2008, 05:23 PM
IG

Well, I guess I'll be the one to tell ya. I looked at your ebay ad. Are you asking $4300 canadian dollars? If so, isn't that NOW more money than $4300 US dollars? I think so. You will NEVER sell it for that price or even get one bid. Used ones are going for around $3000 on ebay. You sound like you want to sell pretty badly, so don't take this as offensive. I'm just being realistic and for that price your auction will just get looked at since a new bike like your own can be had for that price all day down here. You may want to lower your starting bid and set a reserve which is what you need to have in order for it to sell. Say you start the bidding at $2000, but set your reserve at somewhere like $3700. If no one bids up to your reserve, you aren't obligated to sell it to them.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:39 PM

interesting you should say that IG. i've already had some offers around here for close to 5000$ but they arent interested in buying til closer to spring. our local autotrader has them selling for around 5200$, and if i remember correctly, those my might be 06's.

Old 01-31-2008, 07:49 PM
IG

I dunno, maybe the canadian market is different. But knowing that you probably paid way more than it's worth right now, I just don't see anyone giving you close to your starting bid price. I will go on the record right now and say you don't get one bid for your KLX for that price. Plus, it's got some miles and damage which doesn't help. The new handlebars are a dead giveaway that it went down hard enough to bend the stock ones. People looking at your ad realize this and you have to take that into consideration when putting your bike up for a specific price.I mean, it's common sense that a person could come down here and buy one cheaper brand new than buy a used one for more. Don't you see the logic? It's like the prescription drugs and Americans crossing the border to get them because they're cheaper in Canada. I'm just trying to help you out. As far as your offers go, people talk all the time. I'll give you this or that for whatever it is you got. As far as choking up the money, that's a different story. If you've got so many offers, why go the expensive ebay route? I paid $4300 for my '06 brand new. I'm just recommending you drop your starting bid, otherwise you won't get any bidders. If it's below zero in Iowa, it's got to be like -50 in Canada which isn't real good riding weather.You've got nothing to lose, just adopt a reserve price which takes any obligation away. I won't call myself an ebay expert as I don't think that person exists, but I have bought and sold a lot of stuff including selling my own '06 KLX on ebay for $4200, but it was in showroom condition with like $800 of extras and no damage whatsoever. People are thrifty and looking for a good deal. Your auction isn't a good deal. I respect that you want a specific price for it though and I hope you get it however doubtful I think it is. good luck whatever you do.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

let me go get some popcorn this going to get good[sm=bicker.gif]

Quick Reply: KLX 250 07 for Sale!!!