Just an observation...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 12:11 AM
1st Gear Member

City driving is great with the 605z...

I hate being dissed by the scooters and mopeds....Must be a food chain thing...My bet is they have been dissed by so many they wont even look at anyone now...

The Kawi Green really draws looks...1 Guy says...Hey I want one...My chainsaws are green...Cool...Whatever that means...

Rocco

Old 10-02-2008, 03:23 AM
1st Gear Member

I get a very positive response from everyone. Little kids are always staring at it, everyone on bikes wave, even the Hardcore HD cruiser always wave. When I went to bike week in Laconia, I got so many people complimenting it, I was amazed, after all its a Harley crowd there. I think everyone likes it for the same reason people were so infatuated with SUV's in the early days. The "go anywhere, anytime, cant go around it, gotta go over it" feeling it gives off.
BTW, I ride in the city, alot. Its great, light, very easy to manuver, peppy, fun, and I can squeeze my way around in the tiny liitle space the idiots cant get there cars into. Its really great. Kinda kickin the sh*t outta the tires, and the clutch gets a good workout, oh well.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Was goin down the road today, and a big group of highschool cheerleaders were on the corner for a fundraiser or something. They started waving and whatnot and I pulled the clutch in and gave it a rev or 3 to 9k rpm. I'm sure I turned them sterile just from that alone. They loved it. Hell, I loved it and I was laughing out loud.

Too bad I couldn't give it a quick wheelie.

Did the same thing to a little 5 year old playing on his front lawn. He loved it! Who knows what the parents thought. I don't really care, I was going 15 mph on the far opposite side since I spotted the guy from way down the street. Who knows, I may have helped shaped that kids outlook on bikes. Maybe he'll be tearing it up on a diesel/veggie oil hybrid 4 stroke in 20 years.

Last edited by je2000; 10-02-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 AM
1st Gear Member

By far the best response I have received was two girls on the side of the road staring at me and the wife riding past, one of them acted like she was going to pull her top up to show off her bodacious tatas HAHA!! The wife was NOT amused.

Also when we go out farting around, when male drivers are stopped next to us they stare and my wife notices. Then they see her blonde hair out the back of her helmet and the her girly stickers on her klx. They go real slow on the take off....women drivers on the other hand try to get ahead then cut us off. Jealous beotches!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

haha, yea i was following a car full of early 20's chicks one day, and the one completely hung out the window, from waist up, and pulled up her shirt... i was like sweet!!!.... then she had a bikini top on.... and started bouncing them... i couldnt belive it.....

Old 10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
1st Gear Member

You dudes are lucky lol.. None of that crazy stuff over here

Old 10-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

LOL that sux bro
Originally Posted by Savagekilla
You dudes are lucky lol.. None of that crazy stuff over here

Old 10-02-2008, 02:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Savage, at least there is always the HOTD thread.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Ive not had anything but good positive comments about my bike, especially when I stop for a fuel up. I usually get them from girls, but even a few young men have complimented my bike. People where I work can't understand why I didn't buy a Harley. I told them that I've ridden a few Harleys, and they are definitely not my style.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:30 AM
1st Gear Member

You could always just say, "Harley's need roads. Where I'm going-I don't need roads. a la Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future 2

Quick Reply: Just an observation...