Old 04-20-2008, 05:24 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

I thought this site was about bikes.
Can't you keep all that other stuff on your OWN blog?[sm=bicker.gif]

Old 04-20-2008, 08:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Just ****ing ride for **** sakes. If you can that is. (thank you canadian spring or lack there of)

For the record my avatar does not depict what I like doing. It just happened to be an awesome piece of photography

Also for the record, when I see the confederate flag, it reminds me of this:

Thats just me though. If you had this in you're avatar:

Then you're ****ed and need to be called out. Freedom of speech is a grey area. But all it takes is a little common sense to figure out who's offensive and full of hate, and who is not.

Now shut the **** up and ride all of y'all.

PS: GO FLAMES GO

Old 04-20-2008, 01:36 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Back in 1998, I got the Two Brothersthen new ultra trick looking spun weave carbon fiber high mount slip-on for my 1998 VFR800FI. The instruction stated that it was a simple straight bolt on using extisting holes in the subframe. Well it wasn't and I had to drill a hole in the subframe, which I wasn't too happy about. The slip-on looked absolutely awesome and it made the V4 sound like an Indy Car. However the hole thatIhad to drill in the subframe really pissed me off. Also the bolt was really close to ther rear bodywork and iteventually caused a small stress crack in thebodywork.It seems like they make very nice products but do not actually install their stuff on real bikes first to make sure it works properly before releasing it to the public. [:@]

Old 04-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Thanks FM for bringing it back around. Come on guys this need to go away.

Old 04-20-2008, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

Thanks FM for bringing it back around. Come on guys this need to go away.
[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Was this thread headed to nowhere good? To tell you the truth, I didn't read the thread except for the first post and I just posted my experience with Two Brothers....[&:]

Old 04-20-2008, 04:22 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Well deej, I read the whole thread and I still don't know what I did wrong.

The two bros thread was derailed into a racist thread. I posted my experience and view of two brothersso if anything, I guided the thread back into it's original intent... [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

No FM you misunderstood what I was saying, I was thanking you for getting it back on track. You got it back to the original topic of the the Two Brothers pipe. I was saying thanks for bringing it back around to what it should be. Sorry if you misunderstood what I was trying to say. You did a good thing my friend.

Old 04-20-2008, 04:37 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

No FM you misunderstood what I was saying, I was thanking you for getting it back on track. You got it back to the original topic of the the Two Brothers pipe. I was saying thanks for bringing it back around to what it should be. Sorry if you misunderstood what I was trying to say. You did a good thing my friend.
Oh I thought you were being sarcastic since you put the bespectacled eye roller at the end.

I haven't posted too much lately but I see nothing has changed in that an exhaust thread still evokes a good screaming match. [&:]

Old 04-20-2008, 07:11 PM
1st Gear Member

This thread is still going.

You can't post a pic of the General Lee and not have it airborne.

And if you post the General Lee....ya gotta post a pic of Daisy laying on it

This two-wheeled General Lee may be more appropriate for some of ya'll

Name:  GeneralLeeScooter_resized.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  24.1 KB

Some of you guys take this WAAAAAYY to serious. I could care less if Molon called me a *****...but he actually called me a lil ***** in the hay Hell I don't even know what that means...must be a Northern sayin.

Molon called himself a racist first... I just called him one back with a "smiley" after it....as in it's a joke...duh.

And for people not resonding to threads promptly..... ummm some of us have lives and do not check the forum constantly.....obviously some othersdon't thou. It's a motorcycle forum.

Now if Molon Labe had used this pic as his avatar or signature I think even KC would like it.

So do we put it up for a vote? Lock or delete?
Well considering it's aklx forum I would have made a copy of it and moved it to Off Topic....the Slab ***** got nutin to talk about and could use a little stirring up.

Then cleaned up this original thread and deleted every non-motorcyle related post...but that's just me

Old 04-20-2008, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh and wtf....nobody noticed my Cool Hand Luke quote....that's a classic movie.

Quick Reply: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy