Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 06:45 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Finger Mulletseems to have a bit of personal resentment for being "a southerner". Is there something you want to tell us? I have a bunch of "southern" family, they aren't quite so bitter as you, my boy. And:a "yankee wannabe", "not a southerner"..gimme a f*cking break.[&:]

I am an American, and you are a funny 'lil ***** in the hay.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:02 AM
1st Gear Member

I'll tell ya I have seen more hate an prejudice than I care to remember.

Does your family fly a that confederate flag in their front yard?You seem proud to fly it why?

Sure you can fly it if you want, but you will hear sheeet about.....and if you go attacking longtime members for giving you sheet about...expect to get more.

Some men ya can't reach, he wants it, he gets it, so you have what happened here tonight....I don't like it any more than you do.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:03 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Finger is a well respected long time member of this board. All he did was back KC. Apparently that pissed you off, even though you had plenty that backed you. You talk about freedom of speech but when someone expresses an opinion you don't like, you jump them for it? You need to back off.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:08 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Finger is a well respected long time member of this board. All he did was back KC. Apparently that pissed you off, even though you had plenty that backed you. You talk about freedom of speech but when someone expresses an opinion you don't like, you jump them for it? You need to back off.

It was the personal attacks thatI found to be in poor taste. Opinions are like....well you know the rest.

Anyway, I love the pipe. It's so loud it drowns out the rest of the BS in this thread.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

It's an incendiary topic.

Glad you like your pipe. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-19-2008, 01:55 PM

Anyway, I love the pipe.
Have you had a chance to put your bike next to someone who has a Big Gun?
I'm curious as to the db and sound differences.

Old 04-19-2008, 02:00 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ricky

Anyway, I love the pipe.
Have you had a chance to put your bike next to someone who has a Big Gun?
I'm curious as to the db and sound differences.

No sir, not yet.

Old 04-19-2008, 02:48 PM
1st Gear Member

I just put my exhaust on last week, and re-jetted. I went with a FMF powerbomb header and a HMF slip with quiet core. It sound sooo much better than stock, but not crazy raspy loud like some exhausts i've heard. I'm hoping to make the 96db limit for the Suzuki trailride, they seem to be pretty strict with the sound. Anyone have their combo tested, and if so what did you find?

Old 04-19-2008, 02:51 PM
1st Gear Member

I'd let you put your bike next to mine if Big Gun would send me my exhaust. I ordered it in January and it is still on back order. I am a little pissed off about it. I have called them sixteen plus times wanting to know when the hell my exhaust will be made and they just keep telling me that it is the next model to be manufactured. The only good thing about it is that it will be a brand spanking new model with full stainless steel pipes, headers, etc.

As for the gun thing, wow, what to say that hasn't been said. I think everyone here has different experiences with guns and racism and we probably all feel justified in our opinions and we probably have some right to. Although, with all the hate in the world already is it really neccessary for us tojust add toit.I have a few guns, some need two hands to useand some don't. But you know what, Kathy can say what she wants and molon can post what he wants, thats what is great about america. I am justnot a big fan of the name calling thing, it just seems immature people, so grow the hell up everyone. And "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG."

Old 04-19-2008, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Ya know, as a noob myself this is the second thread in the short time I've been here that KK has attacked a noob and started a bunch of unneccessary crap. That type of behavior is mean and quite frankly bizzare.

Molon Labe, There was no reason for you to be subjected to this type of treatment. The exhaust looks great

Quick Reply: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy