Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 05:09 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

I'll have to go with the lady on that one and the HMF muffler to get back on the subject!

Old 04-17-2008, 05:13 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy

Funny Deej!

Sorry about over reacting guys! But seriously, I don't need to take pride in my race or use a confederate flag to do it - they lost didn't they?! It seems to me you should have pride in who you are and what you do. What's next, being proud because you have blue eyes? or brown? [red]And yes, some of you guys are idiots![/red]
You know, in the short time I've been on here the same could be said for some of the gals here as well!

Old 04-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey, don't scare off the girls, we only have two. [&:]

Old 04-17-2008, 05:23 AM
1st Gear Member

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 04-18-2008, 02:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, good for you all, you do that, but any way I recently got my 2 brothers exhaust and it sounds awesome i'm gonna get the p4 tip because its supposed to be in between the p1 and p3, kinda goofy how they have it but ooh well. and somone said that somthing was rivited togeather, nope therese nothing but goodness outta this muffler, aluminum exhaust, titanium pipe. the only thing i dont like is its kinda a little bit off on the alignment of the pipe and muffler but no biggie at all it fits good, doesnt get in the way of the 2nd person foot rest either.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:53 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sharkbyte48

Yeah, good for you all, you do that, but any way I recently got my 2 brothers exhaust and it sounds awesome i'm gonna get the p4 tip because its supposed to be in between the p1 and p3, kinda goofy how they have it but ooh well. and somone said that somthing was rivited togeather, nope therese nothing but goodness outta this muffler, aluminum exhaust, titanium pipe. the only thing i dont like is its kinda a little bit off on the alignment of the pipe and muffler but no biggie at all it fits good, doesnt get in the way of the 2nd person foot rest either.
I would go with the P3. I bought both the P4 and P3 and didn't like the P4. Leaves a gap and it doesn't fit right with the spark arrestor. Also changed the sound and I didn't care for it. I run the P3 all the time and I love it. Looks good, sounds awesome and fits great with the spark arrestor. Here is a pic of the P3 installed.

Name:  p3tip2.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  70.5 KB

Name:  p3tip.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  117.7 KB

Old 04-18-2008, 01:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Funny Deej!

Sorry about over reacting guys! But seriously, I don't need to take pride in my race or use a confederate flag to do it - they lost didn't they?! It seems to me you should have pride in who you are and what you do. What's next, being proud because you have blue eyes? or brown? And yes, some of you guys are idiots!

The Japanese lost WW2. Should they not be proud of who they are?

The Italians were defeated, as well.

I'm just saying.......

I'm proud of driving a Ford, and I'm also proud of riding motorcycles. That is no different than being proud of having blue eyes.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:10 PM
1st Gear Member

ew Ford.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:36 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: molon labe

Funny Deej!

Sorry about over reacting guys! But seriously, I don't need to take pride in my race or use a confederate flag to do it - they lost didn't they?! It seems to me you should have pride in who you are and what you do. What's next, being proud because you have blue eyes? or brown? [red]And yes, some of you guys are idiots![/red]
You know, in the short time I've been on here the same could be said for some of the gals here as well!
+1

Old 04-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Funny Deej!

Sorry about over reacting guys! But seriously, I don't need to take pride in my race or use a confederate flag to do it - they lost didn't they?! It seems to me you should have pride in who you are and what you do. What's next, being proud because you have blue eyes? or brown? And yes, some of you guys are idiots!
Idiots? That's profiling...............and profiling is wrong..........well I guess if the profile fits. Wait, Please tell me I don't fit the profile.[8D]

Quick Reply: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy