Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 05:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Well, this thread seems to have been steered in a direction I had not expected when I originally posted[&:].

Anyway, I talked to Jose @ 2 Bros, and he is overnighting the X-lite ring to me.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

cool beans. that's good.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:20 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner

Who the **** cares what his avatar may or may not signify, it's not yours so stfu. Isn't this the USA? I think we should profile all middle eastern immigrants, does that mean you have to agree? No. Does it make me racist? Maybe, I dunno and don't care. But I can tell you I'm not the only one who thinks that. Is BET a racist network? Well, if us whites had WET wouldn't we be called racists? If we had the Caucasian College Fund, wouldn't we be called racists? I'm tired of all the politically correct requirements put on society as a whole in this day and age. Let's tell it how it is. I was watching Oprah yesterday and she called Mariah Carey a "colored girl". If I called a black lady that, I'd be singled out immediately as a racist. Ok, I'm stepping down the soapbox now.
Holy ****I actually agree with you....

Old 04-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wow.........I see some good points in there as well.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:37 PM
1st Gear Member

As much as I hate to admit it I agree with him too (except the part about telling KC to stfu).

The Confederate flag can signify different meanings to different folks but when a gun is included it’s pretty clear what the intended meaning is, I personally am not offended by it but I can certainly see how others may be and for this reason I wouldn’t choose to use that as my avatar.
There’s nothing I despise worse then a skinhead or Aryan Nationalist though.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:57 PM
1st Gear Member

True, they are ignorant however it sucks that I can't show white pride without being labeled a racist.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Hah how funny, a 2bros post gets turned into gun control, omg your racist post, I like guns , i like to kill things with guns, then i like to eat the things i kill, deer summer sausage anyone?

Old 04-16-2008, 11:37 PM
1st Gear Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_flag

[8D]

Old 04-17-2008, 12:51 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stellar_d

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner

Who the **** cares what his avatar may or may not signify, it's not yours so stfu. Isn't this the USA? I think we should profile all middle eastern immigrants, does that mean you have to agree? No. Does it make me racist? Maybe, I dunno and don't care. But I can tell you I'm not the only one who thinks that. Is BET a racist network? Well, if us whites had WET wouldn't we be called racists? If we had the Caucasian College Fund, wouldn't we be called racists? I'm tired of all the politically correct requirements put on society as a whole in this day and age. Let's tell it how it is. I was watching Oprah yesterday and she called Mariah Carey a "colored girl". If I called a black lady that, I'd be singled out immediately as a racist. Ok, I'm stepping down the soapbox now.
Holy ****I actually agree with you....
Same here!

Old 04-17-2008, 12:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh, and you'll love your 2 bros! Did you order a tip with it? I run with the P3.

So, as long as this turned into a gun control post, for those that carry when riding, what do you carry and how? I'll start, SW Airlite .38 in a fobus paddle holster.

Quick Reply: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy