Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 12:59 AM
Default RE: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

I havent been on here in a couple of days so I assume that molon had a picture of the confederate flag we refer to as the "rebel" flag. Its the same one on the Dukes of Hazzard car. Being from the state of GA this subject is very near and dear to me, because for many years that was my state flag. Over the past several years my state flag has changed three times to get rid of the "rebel" flag. Anyway to make a long story short, my state changed its flag, from the "Rebel" flag which is said to be racist. To a flag that resembles the original confederate flag. So the joke is on all who thought that our old state flag was a symbol of hate. Its been changed three times and is still a confederate flag. You can research it here: http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoun...erate_Flag.htm Anyway, for most of us long past are the days of racial hate, for my grandfather the "rebel" flag may have been a symbol of hate, for people who dont know any better it may be a symbol of hate. For me it means I am a free spirit from the south, I like the outdoors, I like to hunt, I like to fish, make my own wine, wear blue jeans, drive a pick-up truck and talk with a southern twang. It is a symbol of my heratige and where I came from. So what if my family has past ties to the confederate army. Its the past, get over it. I in no way a racist, but I do believe in the right for Americans to be able to express themselves. If someone choses to display a "rebel" flag who cares.
If anyone should be angry about flags it should be the native americans, because all of us, black, white, hispanic, etc.. overthrew this country and made them the minority. I dont think any state has an Indian Nation symbol on there state flag.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WarCop

I havent been on here in a couple of days so I assume that molon had a picture of the confederate flag we refer to as the "rebel" flag. Its the same one on the Dukes of Hazzard car. Being from the state of GA this subject is very near and dear to me, because for many years that was my state flag. Over the past several years my state flag has changed three times to get rid of the "rebel" flag. Anyway to make a long story short, my state changed its flag, from the "Rebel" flag which is said to be racist. To a flag that resembles the original confederate flag. So the joke is on all who thought that our old state flag was a symbol of hate. Its been changed three times and is still a confederate flag. You can research it here: http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoun...erate_Flag.htm Anyway, for most of us long past are the days of racial hate, for my grandfather the "rebel" flag may have been a symbol of hate, for people who dont know any better it may be a symbol of hate. For me it means I am a free spirit from the south, I like the outdoors, I like to hunt, I like to fish, make my own wine, wear blue jeans, drive a pick-up truck and talk with a southern twang. It is a symbol of my heratige and where I came from. So what if my family has past ties to the confederate army. Its the past, get over it. I in no way a racist, but I do believe in the right for Americans to be able to express themselves. If someone choses to display a "rebel" flag who cares.
If anyone should be angry about flags it should be the native americans, because all of us, black, white, hispanic, etc.. overthrew this country and made them the minority. I dont think any state has an Indian Nation symbol on there state flag.

wow, well said. I couldn't agree more.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:11 PM
1st Gear Member

You can order the gasket that goes in between the header and muffler. I had to order one for my KLX300 pipe.

For the 250 its part 11061 on the diagram....
http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmot...m3707sch436087