Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 02:35 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

I have been lurking on here since I bought my 2006 KLX250s two years ago. I have been trying to figure out which pipe to buy, and I wound up pulling the trigger on a 2 Brothers M7 slip on after reading tons of positive reviews. I got home tonite, opened the box and removed the contents. To my dismay, the damn thing shipped without the X-lite ring/V.A.L.E. assembly!! So nowI have the pipe/ can, and no way to attach the damn thing![:@]

Old 04-16-2008, 02:43 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy

after reading tons of posts on two-brothers last week, this is a common problem for these pipes and terrible quality control imo. Don't worry, your pipe is good and you'll eventually get the part, you'll just have to be patient. Call them and let them know and ask them to overnight the part. Some pics after the install are mandatory as well.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:28 AM
1st Gear Member

I had the same damn thing happen. 2bros needs to give their shipping dept a big kick in the ***! Don't worry though it is a quality piece, and you'll love the sound.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:33 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forums, sorry about the pipe, but like 09 said be patient, good things come to those who wait. Of course that's something people that never have to wait say. Post up some pics, and frequent the FAQ section in the KLX 250 area, there is a lot of good information in there. Again welcome.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the welcomes guys, great site with a bunch of great info. I will call 2Bros first thing in the AM and ask them to send the X ring.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:46 PM
1st Gear Member

Well, I'm not too happy about your avatar molon labe! The use of the Stars and Bars is pretty much a symbol used by racists and hate organizations in this country, and the fact that you need two hands to hold onto your pistol just might mean your other body extremities are also rather small! Sorry Deej, just couldn't bite my tongue on this one.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:51 PM
1st Gear Member

I don't want to stir any sh#t, but you Kawikathi, might need a history lesson. I am pro gun and proud of it. I am also from Boston, and might even be Jewish. I was trying to find a good pro- gun picture to upload as an avatar, if the only one that I had on my computer that was small enough offends you, I am truly sorry. I'll see if I can find something a little more PC for you[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 04-16-2008, 05:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Just post a pic of Charlton Heston. LOL

Old 04-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy

Well, I'm not too happy about your avatar molon labe! The use of the Stars and Bars is pretty much a symbol used by racists and hate organizations in this country, and the fact that you need two hands to hold onto your pistol just might mean your other body extremities are also rather small! Sorry Deej, just couldn't bite my tongue on this one.
Hey Kathy, and Molon Labe, I don't know anything about that flag in the avatar, except wasn't it on the Dukes of Hazard? (Loved that show by the way) Don't apologize to me Kathy, I trust your judgement on this but am going to let you two try and work out the details. Its all good. I have faith in both of you.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

If I'd had posted what KC just did, I'd a been called condescending, rude, mean, etc. Sometimes the double standards on this board are downright sickening.
Who the **** cares what his avatar may or may not signify, it's not yours so stfu. Isn't this the USA? I think we should profile all middle eastern immigrants, does that mean you have to agree? No. Does it make me racist? Maybe, I dunno and don't care. But I can tell you I'm not the only one who thinks that. Is BET a racist network? Well, if us whites had WET wouldn't we be called racists? If we had the Caucasian College Fund, wouldn't we be called racists? I'm tired of all the politically correct requirements put on society as a whole in this day and age. Let's tell it how it is. I was watching Oprah yesterday and she called Mariah Carey a "colored girl". If I called a black lady that, I'd be singled out immediately as a racist. Ok, I'm stepping down the soapbox now.

Quick Reply: Just got my 2 Brothers M7 slip on, not happy