1st Gear Member
Default RE: Jet kit or OEM Parts?

ORIGINAL: IG

kissy kissy, licky licky.
I always thought IG was gay.[sm=drlove.gif]

Old 01-14-2008, 04:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I called dynojet today, the klx needle is not available seperatly.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:56 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

just adapting to the way of life here on KF. [sm=love.gif]

Old 01-14-2008, 05:52 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

IG you are such a tool. Where do you get off saying that the N1TC is "way better than the Dynojet needle"?
Why don't you post the link to where you posted your test results for both needles?
Oh, that's right. You've never even seen the DJ needle. [&:]

Old 01-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

another entertaining thread.....

Old 01-14-2008, 08:43 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: Kawi Wawi

IG you are such a tool. Where do you get off saying that the N1TC is "way better than the Dynojet needle"?
Why don't you post the link to where you posted your test results for both needles?
Oh, that's right. You've never even seen the DJ needle. [&:]
you're right. I have never seen a DJ needle nor will I ever. When I purchased my beloved '06 KLXnearly 2 years ago now, I immediately did a search on this here website looking into mods and to what people had done. I found this guy named Nobrakes who along with some idgetnamed Marty and a very highly respectable guy named BMWhd or something, was moddingtheir KLX'spretty heavily. Well, it turns out this guy (nobrakes)is pretty highly respected here and I could see he knew what he was doing and although he installed a Muzzy, I was going to trust what he had done. He had jetted his bike with the N1TC needle. I followed his lead along with theBMWhd guy. This needle was the choice over the DJ, even though the DJ needle and kit had been out for years and available at the time. So since these two chose this setup, I did too. There is a reason for the choice. I think the N1TC is the shiznit, somewhat a chore to get a hold of if you don't know what you're looking for or where to buy it. Anyone can buy a jet kit made in china and slap a DJ, moose, or FMF name on it, use 2 pieces and let the other wasted pieces sit in the little clear container on their shelf after wasting the $60-$70 on it. To acquire the N1TC, set it up with the spacer in the right place and install the other 2 keihin parts is somewhat more satisfying than hoping your made in china kit has what you need. So if you're going to call me a "tool" for saying the N1TC needle is the best, I guess you're saying that to the others who bought it as well. Because had they not thought the same thing about the N1TC being the best option, they'd probably of bought the DJ needle and kit instead.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:00 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

No, you're a tool for stating your "opinions" on things you don't have any clue about...
If you've never experimented with the DJ kit, then you have no business saying it's any better or worse than anything else.
You don't know sh*t about the DJ kit..

You haven't had a KLX in a long time, and I doubt you ever will. The one you had and sold, had maybe 600 miles of riding in the 12+ months you owned it. Anyone who listens to your opinions about anything KLX-related is being mis-informed.

You are the epitome of a troll and an attention ***** - hanging around an internet forum where you have no valuable input - staying here only to get under other peoples skin.

I should block you, but your idiocy only serves to brighten my day...

Old 01-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

just adapting to the way of life here on KF. [sm=love.gif]
If by adapting you mean trying to get along with others and being helpful and not criticizing others then I'm still not impressed. Give it another try. Oh wait you hate when people actually get along and joke with each other. This by you is construed as some sort of back scratching or some other homophobe implication. Well I do give you an I for idiot. Come on IG you know if you and I or anyone on here were neighbors and you actually had a bike you would act differently. We wold be out riding together, and personally if you were to somehow act this way in person I'm sure none of us would act so kind toward you. Why is it because of the distance between you and others on here and the autonomous nature of the Internet do you feel the need to behave in this albeit sociopath way? Aren't you the least bit curious as to why you act this way? Were you one of those kids that were picked on in school? If so I'm sorry for that. Oh well I guess there is always one bad apple. Just don't go spoiling the whole bunch here OK?

Old 01-14-2008, 09:11 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Oh yeah, my Dynojet kit was manufactured in good ole Las Vegas NV.
And I'd have to say it was pretty satisfying when I was able to test 4 different mainjet sizes, specifically engineered for my bike and carburetor, without ever having to set foot in the stealership to buy more jets.

Quick Reply: Jet kit or OEM Parts?