Jet kit or OEM Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 12:00 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Jet kit or OEM Parts?

ORIGINAL: vlodpg

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Jets are jets provided they drilled the holes the right size.
FM,

I just saw this while reading, Intresting!

http://www.dynojet.com/whats_new/Pre...OffJetKits.pdf

True Dat....holes drilled in China = No Good .... LOL

Old 01-14-2008, 12:04 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej
Oh and I only had a half cup of coffee today.
LOL Liar

Old 01-14-2008, 01:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

ORIGINAL: 4SEVEN3

BTW NoBrakes.............IIRC we live well within riding distance from each other.........we should get together and ride sometime......I think there's a few other KLX riders in the area as well!
Looks like you are about an hour from me. Any good ridin up there? To be honest, it's pretty slim pickin's down here. Most of what I've been riding the past few years is now posted Gamelands and I've been avoiding the good stuff during hunting season and even now I'm leary not wanting to get ticketed or have someone turn me in. I've been hooking up with a few guys down in Southern Pines that is mostly flat sandy trails connected by pavement. That's pretty cool - it's fun drifting the rear in the flat sandy corners, it's kind've like the Pine Barrens was except the sand is not so soft or deep.

There are a few areas down here that I have yet to explore. According to Google satellite imagery, they look promising, but sometimes I go out to those places only to find it all posted no trespassing. Maybe we just need to get a few folks together and head over to Brusy Mountain some weekend?

Going to Brushy sounds like a plan!!

I PM ya with my info.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:15 AM
IG

ORIGINAL: IG
You're proving you're a loose cannon just like the Brians, KLX'ers, and all the others who are obsessed with IG writes. You all worship, praise, and consider Brian (Nobrakes) the KF god even though he now has a KTM;
Dude! Where do you come up with this stuff? You've really missed your calling. With the writer's strike in Hollywood, now's your chance to get paid to make up stories instead of posting them for free here. Do it. You've got some really good material, why waste all that talent?

I think all the proof of what I said regarding your installation of the N1TC in your KLX is right here: https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_67995/tm.htm

As far as you being a loose cannon, page 2 of this thread should reinforce that: https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_242367/mpage_2/tm.htm

As far as me making up stories, I think you should look in the mirror my friend. Everything I posted was the truth, you however, like to try and bounce anything and everything off of you that exposes your real self coming out. This time, it ain'thappening. It's all right there for you to see. You had a N1TC and now you're saying you didn't accusing me of lying and making stuff up. Youcalled me an ******* not too long ago which is not like you, some would even consider that being a loose cannon like Ijust referred toyou as. What ya got now brian? ps. I'd still go riding with you.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Maybe its just me, but know where in this thread did Brian ever say that he didn't have the N1TC needle in his klx. I only saw where he said the DJ needle has a more agressive taper.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:00 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

Maybe its just me, but know where in this thread did Brian ever say that he didn't have the N1TC needle in his klx. I only saw where he said the DJ needle has a more agressive taper.
Thank you!

IG, I never said I didn't have an N1TC needle. Someone just asked what the difference was and I answered. A long time ago, someone on this list posted a photo of both needles side by side and the differences are pretty clear. I looked for that photo but it appears it is no longer on the hosting server. I was just stating what I remembered. I really don't know whether it's better or not, but as someone else said, it is sold as an upgrade.

I won't even address your "loose cannon" accusation. You got me. [sm=bustedsign.gif] In fact, I'll thank you. I've been working on my bad boy image and this really helps.

Old 01-14-2008, 03:33 AM
IG

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

Thank you!

IG, I never said I didn't have an N1TC needle. Someone just asked what the difference was and I answered. A long time ago, someone on this list posted a photo of both needles side by side and the differences are pretty clear. I looked for that photo but it appears it is no longer on the hosting server. I was just stating what I remembered. I really don't know whether it's better or not, but as someone else said, it is sold as an upgrade.

I won't even address your "loose cannon" accusation. You got me. [sm=bustedsign.gif] In fact, I'll thank you. I've been working on my bad boy image and this really helps.
oh, so you weren't implying I was lying then.............with the writers strike statementand how you claimI make stuff up?

Old 01-14-2008, 04:06 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG
oh, so you weren't implying I was lying then.............with the writers strike statement and how you claim I make stuff up?
No. I quoted what I was referring to - your delusion in thinking people here are obsessed with you and the stuff you said about me. Those might be your perception, but I would wager you are the only one that holds that belief.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Brian, you are a loose cannon? I am literally rolling on the floor laughing! [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

There are so many things that could be said at this point but probably the best thing said is nothing. (silence is golden) [sm=smiley35.gif]

Brian, you make sure you work on the self control issue. [sm=sigh.gif]

Old 01-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Yea Brian you're outta control dude don't make me come down there.[8D][8D][8D]

Quick Reply: Jet kit or OEM Parts?