James Stewart......

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default James Stewart......

WTF... so i start watching the lites las vegas opener on my DVR.. and Stewart is on BLUE!!!!! wtf is that.... bastard.... i like watching motocross, dont follow super cross too much... but i enjoy the dirt bike races.. So im not up on who is with who.. but i thaught bubba was gonna be green forever.....not cool.....

Old 10-21-2008, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

like most, he goes where the most money is. I hadn't heard he was with yamaha but i haven't stayed up on that stuff lately. I'm not srprised though. look as RC and mcgrath they both jumped. it happens.

Old 10-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

huh? i did'nt here any ride changes for bubba, wtf. kawi needs good riders damm it

Old 10-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea hes with yami now.... i saw him on the blue bike and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO... lol... He actually talked about it, and said he was disappointed how kawi treated him during the switch... what ever... The green bikes are still best! lol

Old 10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
1st Gear Member

OK, wikipedia sucks. What's the difference between supercross and motorcross? I mean is it just the venue that determines the name of the event?

Old 10-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

supercross is indoors in areas.... motocross is outdoors... i like the motocross better.... they are way faster.... supercross is more technical.

Old 10-21-2008, 05:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMS_0525
supercross is indoors in areas.... motocross is outdoors... i like the motocross better.... they are way faster.... supercross is more technical.
I guess since they're indoors they need more twists and turns for a longer track and that turns into technical and slow?

I'd prefer speed too. I've never been to any event like that...almost went to a monster truck rally (SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!)

Old 10-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

id love to go to steel city in the motocross tour.... its 60$ a ticket..... Ive seen freestyle motocross indoors.... its wicked seeing a backflip on a dirt bike!! and monster trucks..

Old 10-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Stewart said that Kawi never contacted him after his contract ran out; said he had no phone call or nothing. Kawi always does this; they snubbed RC and lost out. Now they think Villopoto is the next RC or Stewart. Well, I've got news for them, he's not. Although I'm not a Stewart fan, I'll concede that no one can run with him and that he's the fastest MX/SX on earth right now that is still racing. The only person that can beat him straight up is RC, and he already proved that he can so he is no longer racing. Reed is close, but can't last the whole moto and is the second place guy now if Stewart stays healthy. Reed can get a lead, but he knows the Stewart express is coming which usually causes him to crash. Stewart crashes alot too which is why he has been injured over the years.
Nothing like attending a SX event imo; back in the McGrath heydays, just the opening rider introductions in darkness with lazer light shows and that speaker guy with the deep and mean voice doing the talking was enough to bring goosebumps. Then, the roar of the 2-stroke 250 engine topped it off. I like MX too, but something about SX and the technicality of the tracks that keeps the racing interesting. In MX, a huge lead means the win most of the time; in SX, a tiny mistake can take a lead away or at least minimize it. I live for both forms of racing, no other racing in the world like MX/SX imo.

Old 10-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

You guys know that Motocross is the most physically demanding sport... didnt they put sensors on RC? The next sport to come close is soccer.....

Quick Reply: James Stewart......