I'm still green at heart

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 03:17 AM
Default RE: I'm still green at heart

in reply to the guy who says he does 70 mile an hour wheelies, wen he is dreamin, yeah the only reason u had to go with a puky zuki 400 is u needed somethin a little bigger to haul your fat *** around. i bet u think your a badazz sayin u have a 400, but its okay we all know how u suck at ridin and we would smoke u anytime. tell u wat, go practice ridin that POS bike and come back wen u can actually ride.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:23 AM

So I took my WR out for a spin on my track, hoping to get a nice feel for the bike and test it on the exact conditions I broke my KLX to lead on. I put about 10 laps (10 miles) on the bike, and I think I'm in love... however, it almost makes me want to keep my KLX!1

Anyways, about the WR450: Im still getting used to the accelerator pump/450 power. Its power on demand and can be too much. Im jumping the throttle, used to the CVK on my KLX. I couldn't hit the jumps I used to make on my KLX going over Irrigation lines, through ditches and over banks because if it... but I finally started to get things sorted out. Overall the power is 100% manageable and its making incredible low end to tractor around in 3rd gear (Whats the clutch for again ) and hammer out of corners. On the straights, I let it wrap up and boogey on out... WAY COOL.

I'm not good enough to give you a big run down on suspension, I think its awesome and its probably a little harsh for a lighweight like me for trails, but it feels good in the jumps and when I fork up a jump and land awful. It feels a lot lighter and takes the corners so much better than the KLX...

After riding this bike, I kind of want to slap a pumper carb on the KLX and see how it runs... maybe a 300 kit... yank the back fire screen out... Im with NoBrakes, I'd probably like to keep my KLX to play around with if I could afford it. Alas, I am simply not that rich...

Old 03-10-2007, 04:04 AM

Dick face aka kawiridr04. I dont ride a drz400 becaue im trying to be a badass. For the record I do own a yamaha xt225 you queer and even it can wheelie with little effort in first and second gear stock motor. I'm tall but im not fat and I dont date my cousin that lives in the bayou unlike yourself you hick. I would ride circles around you hillbilly *** but I dont wanna embarss you in front of your girlfrind who also happens to be your sister.

The klx is a mutt, plain and simple> I wouldn't have sold it with only 250miles on the odo... If I thought the klx was half decent I would have spent some money on the mods and uncorked it, but It just wouldnt be worth it.

Well Im gonna go do some 60mph wheelies on my drz400

cheers

Old 03-10-2007, 04:21 AM

okay, first of all, my girlfriend isn't my sister, it's your mom and she's suckin it right now. second, this so called "hick" lives in tennessee, isn't the bayou like loussiana or somethin? not to mention this hick would beat your yankee *** { no offense anyone else }. and that piece of **** u call a dirtbike wouldn't ride circles around me epecially with your *** on it. i would tear u up anywhereplus i had the patience to work with this bike and uncork it. so come on and embarass me cause thats the scardest excuse i've ever heard, i would love to embarass u and wouldn't make a scared *** excuse. oh yeah i thought u were ridin 70 mile an hour wheelies, now its 60, wat next u gonna admit u still have trainin wheels on your bike?

Old 03-10-2007, 04:21 AM
1st Gear Member

son you just don't get it... time for you to move on now. thanks for stopping by..

Old 03-10-2007, 04:26 AM
1st Gear Member

It could have been how comfy his seat is, you donkey. Now that he explained it, I agree with him. Get over yourself.

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

i think 99.9% knew what you meant.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Itseems any bike you buy nowadays needs some tweaking. Lets face it, this is the age we live in! Is the KLX a slug in stock form? In my opinion...NO! Is there room for improvement?..sure. My buddy who is a far better rider than me, has ridden my bike in stock form. He rides a much modified XR500. Bottom line he loved the way the KLX felt. Did he see room for improvement..sure! Let's not forget all it takes is a bit of $$$ and some good advice. Kawi Wawi, I noticed your a Surrey lad. I'm out in Maple Ridge, we should get together for a ride sometime.

Old 03-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

for the rest of you immature idiots, take it somewhere else. this name calling and hicktalk is ridiculous. and you all thought i was bad. grow up.
Seriously! We have our fun here, but that kind of trash talk is not what KF is about. Find another forum.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Ithink 99.9% knew what you meant. anyone who thinks the KLX is rideable stock doesn't know how to ride. anyone considering one of these KLX's needs to ride one first in stock form and then decide if they want to take the time and money to make them rideable for an experienced rider. the right mods will make them enough for me, but the 331 upgrade and pumper carb are things I'd just rather pass up and buy a new bike.
Iowaguy, just a quick note about the Husky TE450 your looking at. I looked long and hard at that and its a beaut.

Likethe adjustments Nobrakes already made to the KTM, the Husky has a bunch of crap that they had to also put on to make it street legal in 50 states. There are canistersliterly straped ontothe side of theengine and other pollution controls that the dealer said he would take off as part of the "prep" because it was so corked up he was not willing to get a bad rep letting it go out the door like that...

I'm thinking that all the current generation 'street legal' bikes have had to 'cork up' to pass the state laws, so just beware in case the dealer you use isn't so up front with you....

I'm also guessing that is why the WR will never be a true apples to apples comparison.....

my 1.5 cents...

Quick Reply: I'm still green at heart