I'm really struggling with........

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm really struggling with........

I understand all that but why do you suppose that there are "IG addicts"? This can't be a good thing, is it?
I mean; you make a mistake then I make a mistake then someone else makes a mistake and before you know it everyone's in an uproar over nothing, no offense but it’s much more worthwhile to debate the pros and cons of the bikes then point out someone’s simple error.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Dave I agree with you 100%. There is way too much tit for tatt around here. I took offense at the post by Heavyfuel, which may or may not been directed at me as simply I felt there was no need to clarify two tenths of a pound. But the point is, we spend too much time jerking each other off in posts over minor little typos or other mistakes. We should all just get along and discuss the topic at hand and head over to an off topic forum to fight it out.

Someone will always rub someone else the wrong way, and many people have internet muscles which they like to flex, causing too many good threads to go down the crapper when two or more dudes get into a "The water is cold, yeah, deep too" ***** contest.

Rant over, lets get back to the discussion.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

jerking each other off [:'(]you guys are sick!LOL!ill help Kc jerk off tho

Old 01-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

Can you say restraining order?

Old 01-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

although she might be tempted, i don't think ill need to get a restraining order against her
ORIGINAL: deej

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

Can you say restraining order?

Old 01-03-2008, 09:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Ummm yea I wasn't worried about you[8D]

Old 01-03-2008, 10:24 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: marc11

Dave I agree with you 100%. There is way too much tit for tatt around here. I took offense at the post by Heavyfuel, which may or may not been directed at me as simply I felt there was no need to clarify two tenths of a pound. But the point is, we spend too much time jerking each other off in posts over minor little typos or other mistakes. We should all just get along and discuss the topic at hand and head over to an off topic forum to fight it out.

Someone will always rub someone else the wrong way, and many people have internet muscles which they like to flex, causing too many good threads to go down the crapper when two or more dudes get into a "The water is cold, yeah, deep too" ***** contest.

[sm=guilty.gif] I may **** others off sometimes, but I always do it with a grin on my face except that time I got really pissed at d**j.

Old 01-03-2008, 10:27 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

[sm=guilty.gif] I may **** others off sometimes, but I always do it with a grin on my face except that time I got really pissed at d**j.
Sorry[&:]

Old 01-03-2008, 11:56 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HeavyFuel

277.8 lbs - 262 lbs = 15.8 lbs increase from 06/07 model KLX to 09 (49 state) KLX.
I can do the math and if you read my thread, I said my TITLE/MCO claimed 258 pounds dry. So, since Kawi hasn't used a .x for its weights before this bike, I rounded up:

Kawi Claimed:

2009 278 pounds - 2007 claimed 262 pounds = 16 pound delta
2009 278 pounds - MY 2007 CLAIMED 258 pounds = 20 pound delta

I do not see the need for your post?
marc11, I'm sorry you were put off by my post. I haven't checked this thread all day, I was quite stunned at all the ranting caused by my post. It honestly never crossed my mind that someone would actually take offense to it. So, again, I apologize to you. No offense was intended.

IG, I think you may be reading me wrong too. I admit to ******* you a bit about some stuff you posted that seemed off to me. That's what forums are all about. Please try not to take any of it too seriously. And yeah, I was also ******* you a bit about the Oklahoma thing, but it was just zinging I know you're in Iowa, okay?

Besides, we're all KLX fans here, right? In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

Old 01-04-2008, 12:24 AM
1st Gear Member

HeavyFuel, it's all good, we're cool.

Quick Reply: I'm really struggling with........