I RODE A DRZ 400!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I RODE A DRZ 400!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: deej

What about all those in favor of both bikes for different reasons. You know it is possible to love more than one bike right?
zactly. my point all along. both have good attributes, but it seems like the overpowering argument is how the KLX will keep pace with the DRZ, it won't and can't with equal riders. especially talking the E model as it's weight is identical to the '06/'07's claimed KLX weight.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:12 PM
1st Gear Member

IG can race a two stroke a whole season without doing the top end, even once!!!

IG puts a dented pipe on a brand new bike!!

You neve know with this dude. He'll spin things, take them out of context and argue both sides of the fence depending on what day of the week it is.

You're a poser IG. Who else goes out and buys a dented Muzzy to put on a brand new bike? Maybe you need to update your .sig. You left out "brain removed".

Duh.

If the dents didn't matter, Muzzy would put them there to begin with.

But hey, you can't see them right! So, they must not be there!

Old 06-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: captaintrps

IG can race a two stroke a whole season without doing the top end, even once!!!

IG puts a dented pipe on a brand new bike!!

You neve know with this dude. He'll spin things, take them out of context and argue both sides of the fence depending on what day of the week it is.

You're a poser IG. Who else goes out and buys a dented Muzzy to put on a brand new bike? Maybe you need to update your .sig. You left out "brain removed".

Duh.

If the dents didn't matter, Muzzy would put them there to begin with.

But hey, you can't see them right! So, they must not be there!
wtf? what's thisthread got to do with anythingyou just said? obviously you're jealous, it's so transparent. If I'm a "poser", how come I'm the one usually on here tearing into his **** and posting pictures? You're evidently also jealous I got a great deal on a mildly dented Muzzy for $100. We've been over this before, NO ONE thought the dents affected performance. If you want me to dig up the threads I will. I don't think I'll have to though. You just insulted pretty much everyone on here who said the dents wouldn't affect performance. You're the poser buddy. You wish you could buy a DRZSM, and then a 2009 KLX to replace it with. You wish you were IG, that's it. LMAO
Sure if you really want the truth, my ocd wishes I had a brand new Muzzy header but it's okay because the dents are on the inside of the header by the engine towards the frame and you can't see them at all. You couldn't tell they were there if you saw my bike. I'll go snap a pic for you. hold on.
Sure the dents don't belong there and sure muzzy doesn't put dents in their pipes, but what about the muzzy owners who intentionally dented their pipes just to get them to clear the footpeg, are they posers too? Or the ones like deej who ground down their footpeg to get it to clear the muzzy pipe, is that a poser thing too? btw, I had to do that too. when you typed the word "duh", you pretty much said it all about you and where you come from.

setImgWidth();

setImgWidth();

the new kouba.

setImgWidth();

Old 06-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

as far as the mx remark, and why you don't believe I have never opened the top-end of a 2-stroke race bike- ever I will never know. I did have a new piston and rings put in my '87 KX80 after one year but it wasn't running poorly. It was just done because it was so cheap and the dealer had the bike for some reason, maybe porting and polishing I can't remember. I have a five year old craftsman weedwacker that I've never done anything to and it's got a lot more use than any of my 2-stroke mx bikes ever had. do you doubt that too? my dad has a homelite chainsaw from '77 when homelites were really homelites that still runs like new and he's done nothing to it and it gets used every weekend in the winter. I just bought him a new stihl but he still uses the old one sometimes. why is it that you think a 2-stroke will self-destruct so quickly? keep spark plugs in them properly gapped and good pre-mix and they'll last a good long time.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:18 PM
1st Gear Member

nice mini-van[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 06-03-2008, 08:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Please get that frikin thing dirty before I buy it. Two more months and I'll have a new 09 klx (dented Muzzy and all)parked next to my 06. For the next mod get some hand guards bike color please.

Thanks Kevin

Old 06-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lcpl0331

nice mini-van[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
well thanks. that's actually a really cool vehicle. It will haul seven, will convert into a cargo van in about a minute with all the seats being folded down into the floor (stow'n'go), has power sliding doors and power hatch, has a 3.8 liter V6 that will get 32 mpg on the highway. And the color is the best thing about it, butane blue is like a pearl sky blue and is my favorite. gotta love minivans, they can do anything pretty much. I have more room in my van than a full-size pickup with an 8' box when the seats are folded down. Also, more than a suburban as far as cargo capacity. The van won't haul as much weight of course, but it will haul as much as the average homeowner hauls in an unnecessary truck. I'd rather buy gas for it than any truck or suv.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kgwld1

Please get that frikin thing dirty before I buy it. Two more months and I'll have a new 09 klx (dented Muzzy and all)parked next to my 06. For the next mod get some hand guards bike color please.

Thanks Kevin
hehe, I just washed it dude. and no, this thing won't be for sale, sorry.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey Ig, you need to add one more mod. CHROME HEAT SHIELD BABY!!!!!!!!!!! You know you want to. Don't fight it. Oh and I like vans, still wish we had one. I'm tired of cramming into these tiny cars. Sometimes I feel like Godzilla.[8D]

Before:

And after: [8D] Its not just pretty, it really got rid of the heat on my leg.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Is that the idle adjustment on the right side behind the pipe? If it is, that's stupid of Kawi. I'm just saying.

Quick Reply: I RODE A DRZ 400!!!!!!!!!!