I just cant quit ordering stuff!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Default I just cant quit ordering stuff!!!!

[sm=bling.gif] well i just ordered som tag cr hi bend bars and aluminum handgaurds for the klx. that puts me at exhaust, sprocket, jets/needle, and handlebars w/ gaurds in less than a week!! da$n it!! i'm addicted!! oh well, its all worth it i hope![sm=goodidea.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=nxsmile.gif]

Old 04-30-2006, 03:09 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I just cant quit ordering stuff!!!!

ORIGINAL: klxstiffler

[sm=bling.gif] well i just ordered som tag cr hi bend bars and aluminum handgaurds for the klx. that puts me at exhaust, sprocket, jets/needle, and handlebars w/ gaurds in less than a week!! da$n it!! i'm addicted!! oh well, its all worth it i hope![sm=goodidea.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=nxsmile.gif]
Believe me, my wife has made a few comments on all the stuff I've ordered for mine. And you're right - it is kind've addictive. But short of the Muzzy (or similar), I think I'm just about there. Like you, I got a bar, handguards, jets/needle. I also got a new rear sprocket and chain, I like the gearing stock so I pulled it and I now have a nice $65 49 tooth Renthal that is unused now. I can still use the chain though, but I'll hold off on that until I wear the stock one out. I also got some Renthal grips, the IMS tank, KLX300 petcock and breather tube (for the tank) and have an MSR skid plate and Kenda 270 tires on the way. Oh, got valve shims to adjust my valves. Just need an exhaust upgrade and I'll be set.

But that's one of the nice things about owning a bike - customizing it just the way you like it.

Cheers,

Old 04-30-2006, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator

You have the bug, it is worse than cocaine. lol

If you like I can direct you to a support group, hi my name is mike and I am addicted to modifying my motorcycle, it has been 2 days since my last mod.

Old 04-30-2006, 04:35 AM

yeah hopefully the acerbis tank whenever they become available will hold me over for a while.......then, the 300 conversion will happen. [sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 04-30-2006, 07:20 AM

ok, i'm ready to drink the coolaid. please give me some pointers on what to do first to my totally stock KLX. Not that concerned with more power, but would like it to sound better than a sewing machine, and would like to add some better looking handguards. just dress it up a little bit. Thanks