Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 04:53 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: How Often Do U Crash?

I beleive that Mr. "The official StD Crash Test Dummy Driller Of P.W.I."

Old 12-11-2007, 04:56 AM
1st Gear Member

Ok maybe a couple times . None really too serious. Worst one was on a CR 250 that didn't have a stock part on it. It kicked my ***, right at the end of the ride while going up the gravel road to the campsite. Shame. Knocked right out and didnt really know who I was or who these people (my friends) were around me and what they were up to.

I usually fall a couple times every ride either from just losing balance in rutsor pushing myself too hard. Aside from knocking the wind out of me they arent too bad. I think I push too hard, or maybe I just suck.

Oh and I guess its often enough as people are usually prepared with a camera.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:56 AM
1st Gear Member

I was doing great until a couple of weeks ago when some azzhat passed me, then immediately slammed on this brakes as if he suddenly realized he was missing his turn-off into a supermarket parking lot.

With wet road, oncoming traffic and said idiot already turned into the shoulder of the road, I had to lay it down. I've got news for you...Renthals bend when they hit pavement...not obvious when you're off of the bike, but enough to tell the differnence when riding in a straight line. I'mordering a new guard as well.[:@]

Oh, the dipsh*t stopped long enough to ask me whether I had bumbed into his car or not then took off, but I managed toremember hisplate number and turned it into the JN cops

Old 12-11-2007, 09:45 AM
1st Gear Member

I lay it down about once or twice a ride. I havn't done too much damage to my body, but a few $ worth to my bike... I ruined a fork tube in one crash, damn rock in the middle of a muddy hill thing..

Old 12-12-2007, 02:13 AM

If you can't get hurt it's not worth playing. You guys have to admit, it's a hell of a rush as you fly through the air and hit the ground just before the pain sets in.

Old 12-12-2007, 04:28 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: crash972

If you can't get hurt it's not worth playing. You guys have to admit, it's a hell of a rush as you fly through the air and hit the ground just before the pain sets in.
hahaha, what country are you from?????

Old 12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

ORIGINAL: crash972

hahaha, what country are you from?????
cornholio maybe?? LOL....hence his name here....

I did have one on road one that was funny as heck...on my buddies zx-6r i pulled out of his driveway and the front tire hit some of that invisible dust in the road and i slid enough that it pointed me back at his mailbox...well ,being i'm used to my bike i didn't gas it and all of a sudden she went really topheavy and into the ditch i went...he wasn't mad as i put her down on the same side he did just 2 weeks before and all his new parts were already in the garage....i was really ego hurt when that happened but he still let me ride his TL1000R a few weeks back and no i had no "incident" on that ride....he didn't want to give me back my klx tho.....huh, imagine that.

Old 12-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Deej where you at??

Old 12-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_233563/tm.htm

[8D]

Old 12-12-2007, 09:39 PM
1st Gear Member

humm.... i'd say about once every three or four rides. but some times like 4 times a ride so really its just all the time. haha the worst one was out of 3rd on the back wheel commin up a hill and hittin a wet spot and sending the bike down the street into on comming traffic.... that wasnt fun. oh did i say that i love bark busters.

Quick Reply: How Often Do U Crash?