Man, to me, that bike is like a beautiful 21 year old Blond with big ta-ta's
I want one.
I know I shouldn't have one
I still want one
I know I cant afford to have it
I still really want one.
I know I cant give it the ride it deserves
I still really really want one.
And if I had one, I would have to be a ho' dog also?

Old 12-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMS_0525
yea... sure is. NB, is a perfect example... make it what you want, and if it doesnt satisfy you, get something else.
Exactly.

But it wasn't that it didn't satisfy me. As modded, I thought my KLX331 w/FCR35 + Muzzy was a very fun and enjoyable bike, not lacking anywhere that was important to me. But when I happened to visit the KTM shop and sat on the one I had my eye on for so long, but thought the seat would be in the clouds and it wasn't, it actually fit me pretty good, and the wife said, "you should get one". I just jumped on an opportunity that I didn't think I'd have for another few years. Who could resist? Not me.

At any rate, I just do this hobby to have fun. If it stops being fun, what is the point? Part of it for me is modding because I enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't do it.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:26 PM
1st Gear Member

None because a Woodchuck aint Chuck Norris. This is really a tough question to answer, if you look at it logically, that is, supposing a woodchuck actually could chuck wood. Actually shouldn't we be asking, can a woodchuck chuck any wood at all, then we must ask ourselves in what set time, and why?

Ready? A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
By God, if a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he'd better have a damn green card or I'll report his *** to INS. Damn woods animals...working under the table not paying taxes and sucking off the teet **** me off

Old 12-02-2008, 08:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mandark
By God, if a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he'd better have a damn green card or I'll report his *** to INS. Damn woods animals...working under the table not paying taxes and sucking off the teet **** me off

LMAO

Old 12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Nothing wrong with good discussions, and sure its easy to just say ride and have fun, but the truth of the matter is we all want to mod in a way that reflects out own needs, wants and what adds to our own individual personalities. On that note You have more fun riding a moped then you ever will with the bike sitting apart in the garage. So just RIDE!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 09:20 PM
1st Gear Member

None because a Woodchuck aint Chuck Norris. This is really a tough question to answer, if you look at it logically, that is, supposing a woodchuck actually could chuck wood. Actually shouldn't we be asking, can a woodchuck chuck any wood at all, then we must ask ourselves in what set time, and why?

Ready? A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
The answer is 47...............we were looking for 47.

Thank you for playing.
________
Toys Electric

Last edited by JasonFMX; 03-29-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dang! I was just about to say 47...

Old 12-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Lmao!!!
Originally Posted by fourty2ri
man, to me, that bike is like a beautiful 21 year old blond with big ta-ta's
i want one.
I know i shouldn't have one
i still want one
i know i cant afford to have it
i still really want one.
I know i cant give it the ride it deserves
i still really really want one.
And if i had one, i would have to be a ho' dog also?

Old 12-02-2008, 10:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Deej is right, moding a bike is a way of gtting to know the machine, for guys that haven't had a chnace to get mechanical before, bikes are the best way to learn about that sort of thing. 6HP is about a 30% gain, in the car world that represents many kilobucks. 6 p is a good kick in the pants for this bike. The numbers don't mean that much but it is the feeling of changing things to get results that you can feel. Like sail trimming on a boat. You don't have to do it but when you are into it, then it is fun!!

Quick Reply: HOw much horse power can you get out of a KLX 250