how get a motorcycle license...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 02:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Might be tough for him to learn English where he lives. Not many English speakers in Joisey ah dere.

Old 03-23-2012, 02:54 AM
1st Gear Member

Reading this thread is hilarious.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:36 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by stephenmarklay
I was just about to get enrolled in a class here locally in WA state. However it is a schedule nightmare 7:45am -9pm for 2 days.

I can also take the written test and then take a driver test after.
I took mine on the Air Force Base. Since they required the MSF endorsement to ride a bike on base, they paid for the class, AND paid for my time to take it. I got a day off from work so I could go play on my bike. Not a bad deal...

Old 03-24-2012, 07:53 AM
1st Gear Member

I totally understand you. English is not my native language either. I came to this county 6 years ago and as somebody mentioned living in this country we need to learn this language. Anyway what language you speak? Good luck with your test! You better learn English cause If you ever get pulled over by a cop chances are they won't like you if you can not communicate LOL. Viva USA!!!

Old 03-27-2012, 02:45 PM
1st Gear Member

So...
I went to the MVC in Randolph today and i passed a test , it has a 30 questions , more of them was from Driver Manual, copule from Motrocycle maunal ( around 5 question ) , two was from Sign, and 3 questions was from Alcohol adn drugs. you have to have 24 good questions.

i am verry happy, now i can legally drive my Klx

Old 03-27-2012, 02:46 PM
1st Gear Member

and now i am going to do a first test drive with the permit in my pocket any wather can't stop me. but outside is almost 30 degree.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Well congrats!!! Welcome to the nice worlf of legal bikers LOL. Just remember that you must ride with somebody with a real license, NOT a permit. At least thats what i know. (And how i did)

If you want you can stop by Clifton. Wed night its bike night, and looks like weather is on our side today, so it should be an interesting night. Hit me up with a private message if you want.

Again Congrats!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 PM
1st Gear Member

Thank you.So, i dont need to drive with anybody else if i have driver license. I called to mvc and the said "if you have basic driver license you dont need to have any supervisor or anybody else drive with you. They changed the law" so now that make a sens. I would like to go today for a meeting, but i aam in nyc and i left my klx in garage...

Old 03-29-2012, 01:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Not a problem. Hey im glad they changed that rule, cause it was just stupid. I went thru hell trying to get somebody to ride with me. At the end i just didnt care and went out by my self. Been riding for 3 years now in Jersey (10 in my whole life), and not even 1 pull over by cops. Hopefully i stay that way lol.

Anyway, any time that you wanna ride around Jersey, we can get our KLXs together.

PS. By the way, i havent seen any other KLX250Ss around north jersey. Anybody out there that lives around north jersey???????

Old 03-29-2012, 02:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Duke3x
Not a problem. Hey im glad they changed that rule, cause it was just stupid. I went thru hell trying to get somebody to ride with me. At the end i just didnt care and went out by my self. Been riding for 3 years now in Jersey (10 in my whole life), and not even 1 pull over by cops. Hopefully i stay that way lol.

Anyway, any time that you wanna ride around Jersey, we can get our KLXs together.

PS. By the way, i havent seen any other KLX250Ss around north jersey. Anybody out there that lives around north jersey???????

I don't know anybody from north jersey with klx. So where do you live around? i live in jefferson twn / close to 34 exit from Rt 80/ .

Quick Reply: how get a motorcycle license...