HMF or 2Bros???

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 11:49 PM
1st Gear Member
Default HMF or 2Bros???

Before I even get started, OZ, I know which one you like!!! LOL

How does the HMF sound? I like the loud deep burp that the 2Bros pipe makes, but I have a tough time spending $450 for a pipe. Does anyone have a sound clip of the HMF? I have looked on Youtube and only found quads with HMF pipes....Thanks

Old 05-14-2009, 12:58 AM
1st Gear Member

450 wow thats way to much,, I paid 312 shipped for my 2 bros,,, check out ebay theres good deals on the 2 bros,, but I got mine from www.morepowerracing.com

Old 05-14-2009, 01:04 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Greenblood
Before I even get started, OZ, I know which one you like!!! LOL
I had to do it.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnDhPiFuzbY

Old 05-14-2009, 01:25 AM
1st Gear Member
Talking

I'm very pleased with my HMF and have had it for almost 3 years now. Last year I added a FMF SS Head Pipe which really completed the whole package!!!!
Both are good, I like the wat the 2Bros looks as well. Deej will tell you he loves his Muzzy also, plus lets not forget our Big-Gun friends.
As for a HMF clip, I thought someone posted a clip that I sent them a few years back But trying to find it is another story.
The HMF can is pretty big can (larger volume) compared to others which will allow you a deeper sound and not the volume. I have the quiet core insert in mine and it really sounds great.
I'm sure that both are equally as good.
DJF

Old 05-14-2009, 01:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JRock420
450 wow thats way to much,, I paid 312 shipped for my 2 bros,,, check out ebay theres good deals on the 2 bros,, but I got mine from www.morepowerracing.com
+1 on the 2bros., also got mine at morepower. IMO that the 2bros. has the best fit around the tail section.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Maybe I crashed to many times but I think it has more mid range oomph with the P3 insert in the 2 Bros M7/fmf powerbomb combo..

Old 05-14-2009, 02:30 AM
1st Gear Member

gtting my "slightly used" hmf on Fri. Sat, will let you know...... still waffling on the quiet vs. power.... I believe "more POWER" will win in that debate. DJfields, how did the powerbomb fit with the hmf?

Old 05-14-2009, 03:04 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Two bros for sure at the rite price think I got mine at morepower when they first came out and avoided the missing parts in the package debacle. Must have been a disgruntled employee. Anyway 2bros nicer looking no melted turn signals(I know you have solved that prob). Also repack is a breeze if and when you have to no rivets to contend with. And you choose the noise with the optional tips.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:50 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member
Talking

Originally Posted by rbarchi
DJfields, how did the powerbomb fit with the hmf?
I have that setup and it fit perfectly.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by rbarchi
gtting my "slightly used" hmf on Fri. Sat, will let you know...... still waffling on the quiet vs. power.... I believe "more POWER" will win in that debate. DJfields, how did the powerbomb fit with the hmf?
The HMF fit up to the FMF Powerbob peferctly with no issues. I very pleased with the combination. The HMF lead-in pipe is staniless as well so it all matches nicley too.
DJF

Quick Reply: HMF or 2Bros???