HELP!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: HELP!!!!!

Hmmmm I sent a couple of responses from the Blackberry well actually replies but I guess you can't directly reply to an e-mail without clicking on the link. I have two browsers the Blackberry browser, and the one the IT guy has in the service book, not sure what it is, its just called Internet browser.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Can you sign on to KF with the blackbarry browser? I can not says I need to enable cookies, and they are enabled. Go figure I cant wait to have a hand held with highspeed internet access. I like being able to get my emails mails on it though, it works flawlessly with email.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Actually now that you mention it I can't sign in either, and I don't think I ever could on the Blackberry. Wait I don't believe it!! I actually just tried it and it went through. Let me see if I can post to a reply and you tell me if it worked. perhaps a test on the 250S area under new post, hang on.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Well this thread is jacked for sure, but that's ok. I actually was able to log on to the KF site, but it would not let me post anything, something about cookies. So I guess it must have something to do with the site.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Well I just tried to post a reply using my Dell Axim, and I get the same message,

You are seeing this message because we are experiencing problems with serving pages through your browser. Chances are there is a problem with your cookies on your computer[:@]

Old 09-10-2006, 08:46 AM
1st Gear Member

So the Blackberry is great for getting all my work and home e-mails, the Outlook calendar that syncs with my work computer and Verichat that links all my messaging services, and of course Pocket day to give me my news and weather, and let's not forget Texas Hold-em and so much more, but the web browsing leaves a lot to be desired. But again I can't complain, it being free and all.

Old 09-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

well i used that stethascope tool, and the tickin is for sure coming from the head... and i think it got a little worse took it for a ride today, now its ticking more at a lower rpm... grrr this is really pissin me off