Which Header Pipe With 331BB

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

yawn. muffler king, see you can't stop with the disrespect. but hey like I said, you did listen to my BG recommendations. you'll never admit it, but I know something I said in the search when you did your research verified a thought you had about purchasing a BG. glad I could help you out muffler king. carry on.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
1st Gear Member

I only got that one due to forever backorder of the Fmf They still gave me the header but not the muffler,I'd rather have the Fmf full exhaust then the B/g and by the way it was never from what you said, I would never get anything from your opinion! By the way hows the Muzzy that you'd never own due to the crappy design with the springs remember that gem of Knowledge Muffler King!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member

He got it for a hun

Old 09-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

zactly, how much did you pay for YOUR exhaust you admittedly don't like? I at least like the Muzzy, for no more than it's different than the BG I did have. I'd hate to think I have an exhaust on my bike that I didn't want.
And yeah the springs are a pain when installing/removing, but they're not as bad as I once thought I'll concede. See, that's just it. You take everything I say too literally. I may be wrong in my opinions and have been before. But at least I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong or that something has changed my original thinking. You just keep coming on here trying to find something to argue about. As the original poster of this thread already said, he's sick of it so lay off.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:54 AM
1st Gear Member

Muffler king I can buy make and use what I want you just love to rant and rave about your opinions then when get called out you behave like a small child well thats how i now treat you.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:48 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

hey, at least you admit you're an *** and people are thus sick of you. only person behaving like a small child friend, is YOU.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Striaght to bed and no story for you. Ok heres a quick one there once was a king that loved to toot his own horn (muzzy) oh forget it someone in the land needs sprocket advice,off you go! Long live the Muffler King!

Old 09-12-2008, 05:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 09KLXowner
hey, at least you admit you're an *** and people are thus sick of you. only person behaving like a small child friend, is YOU.
Yo Mods.....is it time again? Clean this sheet up.

I would not recommend this forum to anyone.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet

I agree, off you and lgkdow or whatever his name is you go. all you two want to do is stir the pot anyways and cause trouble.

Old 09-12-2008, 07:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet

Heh Finger,
It's like the Jerry Springer show.
You know it's s**t and you wouldn't recommend people watch it.
But it's strangely entertaining

Quick Reply: Which Header Pipe With 331BB