Which Header Pipe With 331BB

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
1st Gear Member

If you run out of funds it could be your last switch understand the above post wasn't mean't for anyone but the king of mufflers.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:08 AM
1st Gear Member

Something afoot at the Two Brothers web site. I swear that when I ordered my M7 slip on the part number for the KLX250S and the KLX300R was the same. (yes, it fits both headers.) I checked the part # many times as not to make a mistake. It's a long way from CA to West Aus.
What gives with the new part numbers for both models?
I'm sure it's the same pipe they were sending out 6 months ago.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey WestOz. How's it going. I wonder if they changed the design of the connecting pipe where it joins the header. It would be pretty inexpensive for them to do that. I'm sure the canister is the same for both models. I remember you saying that your 2 brothers pipe had a tapered end. Mine wasn't tapered at all. It was a fixed diameter. I had to completely remove that exhaust gasket sleeve. Then it slid right in and there was not a gap. The diameters of both the 2-brothers pipe and the KLX header were the same.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kgwld1
If you run out of funds it could be your last switch understand the above post wasn't mean't for anyone but the king of mufflers.
so what is it, 'muffler king' or 'king of mufflers'?

so basically, when he reiterated about what I had said of the oem header being too small, he's right. but when I said it, I was wrong and it was some internet scheme or just someone trying to sell their product? your newbie blood is really showing kgwld1.

If your theory, which correct me if I'm wrong, that the oem header is okay and any mention of upgrading to a larger diameter header for a 300cc jug or larger is all a big conspiracy and is just something a professional KLX enduro racer says to do, is true; I challenge YOU to find some support or past threads of ANYONE who left the stock header on after doing a 300cc swap or larger. I'll be waiting. until then, well, it's back to the Iowaguy monologues for you buddy. LOL

Old 09-11-2008, 04:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Muffler king or twister of words, all I said was if he wanted to do the other mods first that would be fine and when funds became available he could get the header. See us guys that do mods have the choice to do them in stages so he could have that choice to. Isn't there a jetting or sprocket thread available for replying to.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kgwld1
Muffler king or twister of words, all I said was if he wanted to do the other mods first that would be fine and when funds became available he could get the header. See us guys that do mods have the choice to do them in stages so he could have that choice to. Isn't there a jetting or sprocket thread available for replying to.
so basically then, you agree with my original post and just wanted to make trouble as usual, eh? seems you have a problem with stirring up trouble; EVERY post where I submit a reply you ALWAYS try and start something. I can't believe the mods haven't been in touch with you or someone else. You're always looking for a fight. Grow up and get a life. If you don't agree, just stfu. But hey, at least you took my advice and got the BG- good job. lol

Old 09-11-2008, 04:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh I guess will throw out the past 2 1/2 yrs. of your total lack of respect for ALL the forum members you have driven away. Your advice, I wouldn't listen to your worthless knowledge if you were the only member here. Oh by the way I love that even the new guys after one post can figure you out. Did the real mod thing get to you. Have a nice day thought you had thick skin.Muffler King! IMO!

Old 09-11-2008, 06:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Ya know, I was pretty excited today when I checked my thread and saw that I had 16 replies. "Wow" I thought, "that's great that so many people took the time and effort to help me out!" Then I come to find out that HALF of those are just the worthless back and forth bitching of some long-standing feud. I know I'm a total newbie here and my opinion doesn't count for much, but this kind of $hit is really hurting your, yes YOUR forum, that ALL of you guys have had a hand in creating. And, from reading other posts, it's obviously sending many new people that come to this site in search of some friendly knowledge fleeing in the other direction. It's just really discouraging to, countless times, see a thread that could provide the reader with answers to questions they've been trying so hard to find, only to have it jacked and turned into a useless bitchfest. From reading tons of other posts, I know 09KLXowner, you are very knowledgeable and I believe you have people's best interest in mind; you just somehow in the process manage to **** people off. Kgwld1, you were the first to help out and I believe as per previous threads here, you have other people's best interests in mind as well. I just don't understand why then, everyone here just can't put that effort into simply helping other people that come here to seek good, AND VARIED, opinion. Which IS the point of this whole site, isn't it? Anyway, thank you both, and also the other guys who HELPED here, I appreciate your effort!

Old 09-11-2008, 06:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey don't worry about it, helping people out is a nice thing but if you stick around you will see this member does this countless times to many people and I'm just sick of it. He has run off countless very good contributers to this forum and other forums as well. He has been banned numerous times also and comes back with a new name and attitude but always reverts to his old ways. I'm sure He"ll go into a 9 page diatribe showing how right he is and its just the haters that pick fights with him.
So out of respect for the new guys for now on I read the post and answer with Pm's so not to offend the Muffler King.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Stick around mate. We're not all knowing. It's great to get some fresh opinions.

Quick Reply: Which Header Pipe With 331BB