Having a hard time finding needle jets for the TM33?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 01:54 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Having a hard time finding needle jets for the TM33?

Me too. I had one on order from cyclewareables.com and one on order from motorcyclecarbs.com. Those were the only 2 places I could find them being offered and both places sat on my orders for weeks. Well, there's a guy on fleabay called nichesupply. He's got them. I ordered a Q-O and it's already in the mail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mikun...mZ160510739204

Old 12-16-2010, 10:21 PM
1st Gear Member

A bit of a warning for other regarding the cyclewareables.com.

In a PM wit FD, I already told him how I've already got screwed by motorcyclecarbs.com and for that reason started to order my carb parts from cyclewareables.com.

Looks like that place shouldn't get any of our business either.

I ordered handful of parts from them on Nov-22 and paid it all with Paypal on the same day. The next day I received their automated order confirmation.

Then no communications and no parts until today. This showed up in my Inbox:

"do you still need the parts?
https://www.cyclewareables.com"

WTF!! I ordered them, paid them and got a confirmation my order was received. And three weeks later he asks if I "still need the parts?"
Of course I need the ****ing parts, that's why I ordered them.

Guys, don't ever order anything from www.cyclewareables.com

Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 PM
1st Gear Member

You guys might give Sudco a try:

http://www.sudco.com/Carburetor01.html

Ride on
Brewster

Old 12-16-2010, 11:17 PM
1st Gear Member

As far as I know (and I'd like to be proven wrong) Sudco doesn't sell directly to consumers. Do they?

"Sudco International sells wholesale only to legitimate motorcycle businesses (licensed, established commercial places of business serving the general public in areas of motorcycle sales service and/or parts and accessories). "

--
Mikko

Old 12-17-2010, 06:45 AM
1st Gear Member

http://www.mikunioz.com/

heaps of mikuni parts for all mikuni carbs.... not sure it would be of any use to USA members since its an Australian company but they ship world wide.... and were pretty helpful when i was looking for parts on my TM36-68.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:04 PM

I just bought the dyno jet kit and it didnt come with any pilot jets.
Where can I get a 38 and 40 pilot jet.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by lockman1010
I just bought the dyno jet kit and it didnt come with any pilot jets.
Where can I get a 38 and 40 pilot jet.
Lockman - Assuming you're speaking of the 38 and 40 for the stock Keihin CVK34 carb, I had to order from a Kawa dealer, and needed to give them a part number because they didn't list a 38 or 40 for the stock CVK34 carb. From this thread on another forum http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/arc.../t-607963.html

N424-25-#38 kawi part no 92064-1050
N424-25-#40 part no 92064-1108

I ordered the #38 and it seems to be working fine, but haven't really had a chance to give it an honest ride yet.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:11 PM

Thanks IDRIDR. Also how do you like the race tech springs-did you revalve or just springs.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by lockman1010
Thanks IDRIDR. Also how do you like the race tech springs-did you revalve or just springs.
I just re-sprung for now and will valve later if needed. I like them so far, but probably don't even have 1/4 mile of pavement on them yet so can't really give too much opinion - the bike has been in the garage undergoing lots of work a few hours at a time here and there. The springs were essential because of weight (I'm around 205# plug gear). Some on the forum say the valves make a huge difference, while others have found the stocks to be sufficient with other minor work (e.g. oil weight). The stock oil is still in the forks and I'll ride with it for a while, then play with fresh oil of different weights so I get the feel for how it works. I figure that I'll ride for a season and save the valves for next winter if needed ... along with a BB 351 kit .

Old 12-18-2010, 11:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
A bit of a warning for other regarding the cyclewareables.com.

In a PM wit FD, I already told him how I've already got screwed by motorcyclecarbs.com and for that reason started to order my carb parts from cyclewareables.com.

Looks like that place shouldn't get any of our business either.

I ordered handful of parts from them on Nov-22 and paid it all with Paypal on the same day. The next day I received their automated order confirmation.

Then no communications and no parts until today. This showed up in my Inbox:

"do you still need the parts?
https://www.cyclewareables.com"

WTF!! I ordered them, paid them and got a confirmation my order was received. And three weeks later he asks if I "still need the parts?"
Of course I need the ****ing parts, that's why I ordered them.

Guys, don't ever order anything from www.cyclewareables.com
Cycle Wearables emailed me back and told me they canceled the order as I requested. Never heard squat from motorcyclecarbs.com. They didn't charge my card. You think in a month they'd have their heads out of their r4ectums enough to at least communicate.

Quick Reply: Having a hard time finding needle jets for the TM33?