Gubment Spending Rant

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 05:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by WestOzKLX
Who buys your fish?
lol

Don't where you are heading with that one OZ but it may be political.......I catch all the phish I eat.....does the US F with AU regarding phishing rights.....if so ....start a new thread.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:59 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 3L4NS1R
quit stabbing my brute! he's a fragile soul...
He put up a good fight this time. Last outing was a two blow knockout. He needs some schooling. Maybe Finger' should get a Brute. Dorky way to vent some angst, but fun all the same.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Damn Finger... You must lead a pretty boring life if you're getting all worked up over someone you don't know and their internet posting habits.. Jealous?

Seriously.. Smoke a fat joint, go outside, get on your bike, and ride. Forget about other people and enjoy life. Life's too short to worry about stupid crap that you can't change.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dang finger, what happened there buddy? Did someone kick your dog or run off with your wife? Sheesh................

Old 08-06-2009, 04:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 3L4NS1R
quit stabbing my brute! he's a fragile soul...
mmm I would only get 1 point for beating yours cause your level is too low

Old 08-06-2009, 06:25 PM
1st Gear Member

I dont think people that work for Colleges/Universities are the problem FM, its all the other ones on the deal, Police Unions, Toll Collectors, Justice Department, Public works departments. A guy putting in a boiler hardly takes from the GDP.
Sure I have a company in the private sector, and if I catch someone abusing things, out the door they go, but a few posts on a forum from a cackleberry, nah, I have way more important things to worry about.

Now about that bike, it does sound like a real deal, and if it wasnt a 1/2 million miles from me, my Bro-in-law is looking for a good dualsport, but he keeps drifting over to the dark side (DRZ)

Old 08-06-2009, 07:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Tell him to get a KTM, well only if he needs more power than a 351 KLX :wink:

Old 08-06-2009, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by skubidoobie
Tell him to get a KTM, well only if he needs more power than a 351 KLX :wink:
He is on a Honda 250 off road now. He is an old fart like, me. He really likes the KLX, its blows away his 250, handles so much better, feels lighter, has more throttle response, just a better bike. We cant ride off road legal anywhere here in RI, so a plated bike is the only way to go now.
I like the KTM's but evryone I know that has a 450 or 525 bashes them. Common to hear them say " you have to ride it like you hate it"?

That little Katoom 200 EXC-W sure looks like a sweet ride, real lightweight, 2 smoker snap, and lots of ****z-n-giggles fun

Old 08-06-2009, 08:29 PM
1st Gear Member

FM don't get me wrong I'm certainly pro capatalist and private sector and I hate the way or government has been going for the last 17 years. But it was mainly the private sector that got us into this mess. Mortage companies, banks, auto industry. Greedy day traders wrecked the stock market and huge contribution to the recession by people that bought homes they knew they couldn't afford thinking they could use their life savings for the down payment and sacrafice for two years and then flip it to make a profit and repeat. Apparently it never occured to anyone that eventually when home prices increased by 10 to 20% per year that eventually they would reach a price that no one (except the extremely rich) could afford them. When the median income in the US is 50,000$/year and homes are upward of 250,000$ well you do the math. The main reason were in the fix were in is because of people wanting to make a quick buck. There are government employees that do a lot of important, hard and even dangerous work. And even though I try to break the law at least once a day, I still wouldn't want to live in a country without armed forces, police, fireman/EMT's, teachers, universities (there are a many students that do more than just get drunk). The old saying if you think education is expensive try ignorance. I do however believe most of the public schools systems in this country are a royal clusterf%$k.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah Finger your way off rippin' on Deej.

Quick Reply: Gubment Spending Rant