Gubment Spending Rant

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 11:53 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Gubment Spending Rant

Originally Posted by deej
Man the members selling are almost passing up the new recruits. dang!
It's called a recession deej, we all can't have gubment jobs like you, that each of us taxpayers pay for while you post 14K posts and expect a raise each year.

But Obama can spend us out of this situation right??

I'm done.... fire all gubment employees and rehire at current market rates with no unions or pensions....problem solved, recession over!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 11:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
It's called a recession deej, we all can't have gubment jobs like you, that each of us taxpayers pay for while you post 14K posts and expect a raise each year.

I'm done.... fire all gubment employees and rehire at current market rates with no unions or pensions....problem solved, recession over!!!
+1 The last time I tried to buy my way out of being poor, debt collectors came head hunting.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:56 AM
1st Gear Member

[QUOTE=Finger Mullet;388384]It's called a recession deej, we all can't have gubment jobs like you, that each of us taxpayers pay for while you post 14K posts and expect a raise each year. QUOTE]

LOL It's 15k posts .
I sweated it out today while they laid off 60 people at work.
Lucky to have a job still.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wow did you wake up with hating me on your mind? Sheesh .... And just for the record I don't spend that much time at work posting, and when I do, trust me they owe me a lot more time that I get paid for, I never complain and I love my job. And another thing, I never expect a raise ever, we went 5 years without a cola, and you know what that's ok, just having a job like this is huge. I never take it for granted. so back it down or I'll come down there and take the plug out of your boat.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member

Can I get an application?

Old 08-06-2009, 04:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Wow did you wake up with hating me on your mind? Sheesh .... And just for the record I don't spend that much time at work posting, and when I do, trust me they owe me a lot more time that I get paid for, I never complain and I love my job. And another thing, I never expect a raise ever, we went 5 years without a cola, and you know what that's ok, just having a job like this is huge. I never take it for granted. so back it down or I'll come down there and take the plug out of your boat. D
Well you better get ready for a reality grip....first off no hatin..just facts........you don't spend "that much time posting"....bro in ANY PRIVATE SECTOR JOB THAT IS MANDATORY TERMINATION....PERIOD....NO QUESTIONS ASKED BECAUSE YOU F'ED UP.

The Fact that I am paying your salary just pizzes me off more....and you claim no responsibility....fine I won't pay you.....how about that!!!

You do not contibute to the GDP of our country ..... you are a servant.... don't like it ..... get a real job and contribute to the gdp.....otherwise be happy I give you money.

Old 08-06-2009, 04:55 AM
1st Gear Member

Well you better get ready for a reality grip....first off no hatin..just facts........you don't spend "that much time posting"....bro in ANY PRIVATE SECTOR JOB THAT IS MANDATORY TERMINATION....PERIOD....NO QUESTIONS ASKED BECAUSE YOU F'ED UP.

The Fact that I am paying your salary just pizzes me off more....and you claim no responsibility....fine I won't pay you.....how about that!!!

You do not contibute to the GDP of our country ..... you are a servant.... don't like it ..... get a real job and contribute to the gdp.....otherwise be happy I give you money.
Woah.

Chill pill anyone?

I've got the best of both worlds. And love it. Public sector and Private sector are two different worlds. One tries to make money, the other tries to put money into the collective good. Yes, both sectors screw up frequently, but just because a Public servant is paid well doesn't mean they are a leech on the system. They are there for a reason.

(And I only post whilst at work in the private sector... would open a whole can of *** whoop otherwise...)

Old 08-06-2009, 05:06 AM
1st Gear Member

You do not contibute to the GDP of our country
Who buys your fish?

Old 08-06-2009, 05:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by WestOzKLX
Who buys your fish?
quit stabbing my brute! he's a fragile soul...

Old 08-06-2009, 05:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 3L4N
but just because a Public servant is paid well doesn't mean they are a leech on the system. They are there for a reason.

Oh yes it does......they are the biggest leach ever....because their job could never get the pay or benefits it gets in the private sector.....WASTE

Quick Reply: Gubment Spending Rant