FS: Powermadd Handguards & Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 12:29 PM
1st Gear Member
Default FS: Powermadd Handguards & Mirrors

I thought I would ride trails more.. but now that I figured out that I can't switch between S and SF setup.. It isn't going to happen.
So up for sale are my Powermadd Star Series Handguards
I bought them less than 2 months ago.
They have never been down and are in almost new condition.
$55 shipped.

Also, I have the mirrors that go along with them.

$23 shipped.

This is a pretty badass setup..
Everything as a set for $70 shipped!

They are adjustable so they fit any handlebars you can throw at them!
PowerMadd | Wyoming, MN | Star Series Handguards
PowerMadd | Wyoming, MN | Star Series Mirror

Last edited by Matasickle; 06-15-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Name:  2011-05-29_17-40-36_964.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  63.4 KB

Old 06-16-2011, 02:04 PM
1st Gear Member

Pretty sweet setup.. someone ****** it up!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:48 PM
1st Gear Member

I've been lurking here since yesterday when I bought a new klx/sf. i joined to contact you about buying these but discovered i can get them with shipping included for $34.00 on ebay and $19.00 for the mirrors. Are these different or something? Wondering if they were a different model.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by turkeywhistle200
I've been lurking here since yesterday when I bought a new klx/sf. i joined to contact you about buying these but discovered i can get them with shipping included for $34.00 on ebay and $19.00 for the mirrors. Are these different or something? Wondering if they were a different model.
I am pretty sure that the $34 does NOT include the mounting hardware.. beware before you purchase!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forums btw and congrats on the purchase!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:55 PM
1st Gear Member

If I am wrong.. and its the whole kit for that much.. than I apologize to everyone and I got RIPPED OFF when I purchased these!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey, thanks very much for the welcome. I hope I got a good deal on the bike. I found it odd that I found an '09 model on the dealer's floor. They let me have it for $3,335.00. I apologise about the hand guards as I didn't know if there was a catch to the ebay one's. PowerMadd Power X Handguards Hand Roost Guards Black | eBay

I had a tw200 and loved the fat tires until my stepson, a U.S. Marine stole it and the cops crashed him because he was running from them. The cops didn't know it was stolen as I was asleep. Regardless, they stomped the turn signals off the bike and broke just about everything on it. I had a big cyclerack on it so the bike didn't really hit the ground. They must have hit it with an expandable baton because they cracked holes in the cases. So, I am a klx fellow now and glad to be here. I've already learned a lot from you guys since last night.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey, thanks very much for the welcome. I hope I got a good deal on the bike. I found it odd that I found an '09 model on the dealer's floor. They let me have it for $3,335.00. I apologise about the hand guards as I didn't know if there was a catch to the ebay one's. PowerMadd Power X Handguards Hand Roost Guards Black | eBay

I had a tw200 and loved the fat tires until my stepson, a U.S. Marine stole it and the cops crashed him because he was running from them. The cops didn't know it was stolen as I was asleep. Regardless, they stomped the turn signals off the bike and broke just about everything on it. I had a big cyclerack on it so the bike didn't really hit the ground. They must have hit it with an expandable baton because they cracked holes in the cases. So, I am a klx fellow now and glad to be here. I've already learned a lot from you guys since last night.
Those are not the Star series.. but still looks like a good deal!

Old 06-16-2011, 06:05 PM
1st Gear Member

That's a heck of a story! Any by-stander video?
Sorry for your loss of the TW. Welcome to the KLX and the forum.

Quick Reply: FS: Powermadd Handguards & Mirrors