Fair price to ask for 2006

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:17 PM

And the DR turns about 5800 rpm at 80mph with my current gearing (I think it's stock)

Old 01-27-2009, 08:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 09KLXowner
one more thing- removing the stickers may bring more dough. I know if I were shopping for a used bike, your imo, gaudy decals would put me back in my vehicle to look at the next bike on my list. just what I believe. but would you buy a car with bumper stickers plastered all over the bumper?
i geuss it is a good thing your opinion on how his bike looks does not matter.

your mother should have told you if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all!

it is not polite to crap on another person's thread! He asked about value of his bike, not wether you liked his pictures.

Be nice to others and they will be nice to you.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by buffalony
i geuss it is a good thing your opinion on how his bike looks does not matter.

your mother should have told you if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all!

it is not polite to crap on another person's thread! He asked about value of his bike, not wether you liked his pictures.

Be nice to others and they will be nice to you.

what about the guy who agreed with me? it was more than an opinion, it was a piece of advice that if he wanted to sell more quickly, he may consider removing his yes, gaudy stickers. I'm sure he took it or left it, I just put it out there. And as I already pointed out, another member DID agree with my comments and advice. So before you go on about how I should keep my mouth shut, you should consider practicing what you preach. Especially when you really have no idea what I meant with my comments.

Last edited by 09KLXowner; 01-27-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Dude...... you've rippin' on people waaayyy to much the last few days. Give it a rest for a bit huh? Your on your game but it's too much. Slow down and pick your spots. Not every single jab has to be responded to.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by lcpl0331
Dude...... you've rippin' on people waaayyy to much the last few days. Give it a rest for a bit huh? Your on your game but it's too much. Slow down and pick your spots. Not every single jab has to be responded to.
That's the number one reason this forum is considered a joke by other forums....this is the only forum that will put up with his bs.....thats why most, like me, don't post much here....not worth it .... better places to go.

He would last 20 minutes on advrider and thumper just keeps banning him....get a clue mods.

Old 01-28-2009, 05:05 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
That's the number one reason this forum is considered a joke by other forums....this is the only forum that will put up with his bs.....thats why most, like me, don't post much here....not worth it .... better places to go.

He would last 20 minutes on advrider and thumper just keeps banning him....get a clue mods.

Get a clue? How about you getting a clue. For the last time I am going to say this, we "mods" while yes have the ability to ban people, there is nothing that we can do that will stop anyone from coming back in 5 minutes under a different name. And before you say that we can ban his IP address, we can't plain and simple. So unless you have some magical wand that we don't know about, this is a dead issue. Thanks.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

lol, tell 'em deej!!
is this WCW?

lcpl0331- thanks for the support.
finger- can you tell me of some new forums, you know, the paint by pictures type like you peruse? lmao

Old 01-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet

can't help it can ya finger (IGaddict)? so, in essence- I could, at this time, post that goofy "moth to the flame" photo you thought was so funny; and direct it towards you, no? lmao

Old 01-29-2009, 05:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Get a clue? How about you getting a clue. For the last time I am going to say this, we "mods" while yes have the ability to ban people, there is nothing that we can do that will stop anyone from coming back in 5 minutes under a different name. And before you say that we can ban his IP address, we can't plain and simple. So unless you have some magical wand that we don't know about, this is a dead issue. Thanks.
I got a clue, and stop saying the last time...you always say that yet post it again, .... here's your magic wand..learn your job or pass the torch. I'm out.

TCPIP SET COMMUNICATION/REJECT=ipaddress
for the running system.
To block permanently
TCPIP SET CONFIGURATION COMMunication/REJECT=ipaddress

To reject nodes for a particular service like TELNET, the command is:
TCPIP SET SERVICE TELNET /REJECT=ipaddress

You can also deny all except some using /ACCEPT instead of /REJECT.
HELP SET inside TCPIP is generally Your friend !

Old 01-29-2009, 11:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Now that this has gone to Timbucktoo......

I traded my 2006 with 8600-ish miles in June 2008 and was given high book of $2400 on a trade. I had a spare set of wheels/tires, aftermarket bars, barkbusters, shorty clutch, mx rear fender and led taillight, street tires mounted, and a stock klx300 exhaust.

The dealer asked that I take everything off except the mx fender/taillight and the exhaust. He said the rest wouldn't get me any more money and it wouldn't help him as his buyers typically want a stock looking bike.

I sold off the rest of the stuff for around $800.

Name:  V-Strom2008-06-06001Medium.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  66.2 KB

From that....

Name:  V-Strom2008-06-06002Medium.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  69.0 KB

Back to that....

Quick Reply: Fair price to ask for 2006