Everyone in the NORTHEAST

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 04:33 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Everyone in the NORTHEAST

ORIGINAL: bryantjt

So who's supplying the masseuse?
20 guys @ $25 a pop = $500. I am sure we can entice a victim, I mean professional

Old 04-28-2007, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Divodave

20 guys @ $25 a pop = $500. I am sure we can entice a victim, I mean professional
hell for 500 me and bryantj can bring a whole carload of strippers err masseuse's. sound slike a good time tho if this was the scenario im doubtful as to how much ridin (of bikes) would get done [8D]

Old 04-29-2007, 04:01 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jsac

ORIGINAL: Divodave

hell for 500 me and bryantj can bring a whole carload of strippers err masseuse's. sound slike a good time tho if this was the scenario im doubtful as to how much ridin (of bikes) would get done [8D]

25 bucks and hot girls?..... I call first!!...........lol.....J/k.......NOT!

Old 04-29-2007, 04:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Not even if we tracked down the girl in your avatar?

Old 04-29-2007, 06:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Original : No Brakes

Besides, variety is the ****e of life and I'll be charging $5 per ride on orange and maybe I'll be able to recover some gas money for the trip up from NC.
Careful Brian, someone may show up with 340 cc's of green power and smoke that ktm in tight sugar sand trails.

Old 04-29-2007, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Not even if we tracked down the girl in your avatar?
If you track down the girl in my avatar not only will go first I'm keeping her for myself......lol....

Old 04-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Original : No Brakes

Besides, variety is the ****e of life and I'll be charging $5 per ride on orange and maybe I'll be able to recover some gas money for the trip up from NC.
Careful Brian, someone may show up with 340 cc's of green power and smoke that ktm in tight sugar sand trails.
Probably wouldn't be too hard as I've never ridden sand. That'd be great if you can make it - I know I could use some sand riding tips.

Old 04-29-2007, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Here's a sand riding tip...............go around it!

In all seriousness though, I thought the 603 was an accident waiting to happen on sand, turns out it was my riding skills that were the problem. I've been logging alot of dirt miles lately and found that standing and weight positioning are a HUGE factor in how well the bike handles, regardless of tires. While I'm not setting the land speed record I can run a much higher comfortable speed in the sand now, only took a year and 3100 miles.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:20 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes
Probably wouldn't be too hard as I've never ridden sand. That'd be great if you can make it - I know I could use some sand riding tips.
Man I'm jealous all I ever get to ride down here is soft sand......I got a little hard pack clay and rock at Croom but that's it and that's 3hrs away by cage....... all I get is sand dunes and palmettos.

Isn't Dirt Surfer going to your get together? I think he used to ride down here.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:25 PM
1st Gear Member

hey are we gonna be blessed with some awsome riding shirts for the pine berrens ride? maybe something along the line of that logo? i cant wait to Ryde!!! just waiting for my truck to get out of the shop, gettin a new tranny put in it my mobile communications vehicle [8D]. almost ready to wake up my stock bike she just turned over 800 miles, lookin to get a jet kit and a muzzy exhuast and removing the air box lid and i think i seen somewhere that the stock tires suck for the sugar sand so maybe some new rubber.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5167/D82DF32FD93A4E18A8C7BDE651CADB44.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Everyone in the NORTHEAST