Everyone in the NORTHEAST

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 03:37 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Everyone in the NORTHEAST

This just in, June 8th and 9th are out for me, was just reminded I have a wedding to go to. Before or after are good though.

Old 02-01-2007, 05:00 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: double d6

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

ORIGINAL: RU2112SH

They give you the flag I believe and the 15mph is not on the trails just the main roads that get you to them.
OK now that would make a big difference.... sounds like anawsome place now...

Who would be up for this... lets start a list, ( copy it from the previous post and add your name and location) we will see where we stand already. If you know some people with dual sports that are not klx's they would be more than welcome... just dirt bikes.... dont know, if we would be doing any on road stuff... but if we are just plannin all in a park bring ur buddies with dirt bikes.

1. Eric - Pittsburgh, PA
2. Dave- Manalapan, NJ + 2 possible Non-KLX'rs (dual Sport)
3. Dave - (DirtSurfer) Hillsborough NJ + 1 or 2 possible Non KLX dual sport riders

Looks like fun. 30 Bucks a day for two days (maybe three??) Looks likeduing June Tues and Wed are closed. Would be nice to hit it on non-weekend days as I'm thinking it might get a bit crowded.... (Looks like we DEFINATELY want to avoid any scheduled events... looks kind of zooy on those days...)

Old 02-01-2007, 05:22 AM
1st Gear Member

My vote would be for a dual sport on/off road type ride. I like the diversity of that type of riding. Just not into ***** to the wall type of riding. That's just my two cents. But to ride with some other klx250s ers I would ride where ever. I have been riding with adventure riders dual sporters and have have never seen another klx250s, just drz'x, xr's and klr dual sports.

Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 AM

I'm 2 hours north you you in Canada. This sounds likea hoot for the summer.

Cheers
Cynall

Old 02-01-2007, 10:01 AM
1st Gear Member

im interested definitely... im going to have to check the calendar and see if its a possibility timewise... once i can say for sure i can go ill reply back tot his thread. do we have a definite date yet? I work a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift (nights), so the earlier i know the dates the better.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Some good info here guys, So lets run with the idea of going to Paragon. It doesnt matter to me if its during the week or on a weekend... Someone on a tighter schedule would be the grounds for determining that.... If we do a weekend thing, i was thinking maybe fri sat and sun... I have all the camping gear needed, so i probably would be doing the camping unless i could find a hotel reasonably priced. id be heading over from pittsburgh way, if someone needs i can stop on the way and carpool or what ever, but i dont think there is anyone else over my way.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm thinking that if I can make it I'd rent a covered U-haul trailer and could probably accomodate 2 other guys and their bikes/gear that way, I think it would be feasible to stuff 3 bikes into one of those small trailers, I think vertical clearance might be the biggest issue, if so it would just mean rotating or removing the mirrors. If they'll let me or I can find it online I'll get the dimensions to find out for sure, price too for a 3-4 day rental. Depending on the nature of the ride there is a dirtbike rider that works in the Canadian branch of my company that might want to join in as well.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:23 PM
1st Gear Member

I've attached a screenshot of my route. Anyone in that area looking to carpool?

Old 02-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Is this what everyone wants to do? On Tour de apalacolia we did alot of road riding and some off road riding... Im all for just dirt riding, unless someone else has an idea of something else. So a trip to paragon offroad park is fine for me.

Old 02-01-2007, 04:14 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DirtSurfer

ORIGINAL: double d6

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

ORIGINAL: RU2112SH

They give you the flag I believe and the 15mph is not on the trails just the main roads that get you to them.
OK now that would make a big difference.... sounds like anawsome place now...

Who would be up for this... lets start a list, ( copy it from the previous post and add your name and location) we will see where we stand already. If you know some people with dual sports that are not klx's they would be more than welcome... just dirt bikes.... dont know, if we would be doing any on road stuff... but if we are just plannin all in a park bring ur buddies with dirt bikes.

1. Eric - Pittsburgh, PA
2. Dave- Manalapan, NJ + 2 possible Non-KLX'rs (dual Sport)
3. Dave - (DirtSurfer) Hillsborough NJ + 1 or 2 possible Non KLX dual sport riders
4 Mike - (RU2112SH)Vineland NJ +1 drz400s rider

Looks like fun. 30 Bucks a day for two days (maybe three??) Looks likeduing June Tues and Wed are closed. Would be nice to hit it on non-weekend days as I'm thinking it might get a bit crowded.... (Looks like we DEFINATELY want to avoid any scheduled events... looks kind of zooy on those days...)

Count me and my friend in. The weekend is always easier when it comes to work plus it gives people the option if they can only make it one day. I also believe its a pretty big place and have never heard anyone say it gets crowded. I do agree that definetly avoid a weekend an event is going on.

Quick Reply: Everyone in the NORTHEAST