name = Dan M

where = NE MD

name=Patrick L
where=Allentown, PA

name = Dave G

where = NJ

name = Albert

where = Toronto, Canada

This is the list I have so far...Make sure your on it, if not register on the site, or pm me.

The other campsitelooks great. I will ask Jimmi, he grew upthereand knows the whole place VERY well. He has a breakfast joint he likes "Lucille's" weneed to make a gas stop around lunch and we can cook burgers etc. on sat andfinish up with a nice dinner somewhere on Sun. I thinkwe should meet up on Fri evening, ride Sat and Sun. Monday can be an option as some of us need to get back home and spend a little time with the bossand some have a heck of a drive.Ok maybe a quick loop Monday morning.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:14 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Everyone in the NORTHEAST

ORIGINAL: bryantjt

Update on travel situation: I can for sure rent a 2 motorcycle trailer from a friend for the trip. Its soley an MC carrier though so all gear would have to go in my trunk/backseat. So the question is, does anyone nearby need to hitch a ride? I know the 2 CAN fellas were looking for someone to hitch with. So as it stands unless I can sell off some of my RC stuff I'll be borrowing the trailer as I don't have the funds to purchase a flatbed currently.

Again, I have room for 1 more person/bike/related gear. I'll be departing from Winthrop NY and taking I-87 down to NJ but will travel a reasonable distance to pick someone up.
is forest city or the general scranton area to far for u to swing by? I-81 runs fairly close by my area..

Old 02-09-2007, 02:34 PM
1st Gear Member

I-81 or I-87? I'll be on 87 but really whats a little more time when you've already been on the road 8 hrs anyway. I think it may have been cynall or another guy back about 6 pages but the 3 of us northerners had discussed carpooling, if the 2 of them have an arrangement already I wouldn't mind swinging down jsac, just post a mapquest link or if you want email me your address (joshuatbryant@gmail.com) and I'll see what it ends up adding to my route on my gps software and we can go from there.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:59 PM
1st Gear Member

pm sent bryantjt

can any1 give a town name or address thats as close as possible to where this will be going on? theirs over 13 pages to sift through to find anything specific
im gonna start hotel/motel hunting for anything close to the event.
thanks.

Old 02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: plameau

The other campsitelooks great. I will ask Jimmi, he grew upthereand knows the whole place VERY well. He has a breakfast joint he likes "Lucille's" weneed to make a gas stop around lunch and we can cook burgers etc. on sat andfinish up with a nice dinner somewhere on Sun. I thinkwe should meet up on Fri evening, ride Sat and Sun. Monday can be an option as some of us need to get back home and spend a little time with the bossand some have a heck of a drive.Ok maybe a quick loop Monday morning.
OK, Thanks.

Looks like theres going to be waves this weekend so I will likely be down just east of there and was thinking of stopping in to talk to them. (I'm thinking they can size me up as a representative of the group rather then hear over the phone that a group of motorcycle folks want to camp therewhich might conjour up an immage of Bike Week in Florida ... Not that theres anything wrong with that, but rather that WE are nottrying to get campsitesfor that kind of event...)

I can also snap off some pics and report back..

I would definately be interested in Jimmi's thoughts!!!

Let me know..

Dave

Old 02-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Ok things are going good.... come on guys we gotta get all you guys on the list to get a good head count. Sounds good so far. It doesnt matter to me how many show. i was all into just 3-4 guys showing up... but it just keeps gettin better.

Already gettin new gear... just ordered the moose racing rear fender pack. Cant wait.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:02 PM
1st Gear Member

Same here, went to the local bike shop and priced some boots, gloves, chest protector, barkbusters and some misc other bits. Going to place my order when my tax return is deposited.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:26 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jsac

can any1 give a town name or address thats as close as possible to where this will be going on? theirs over 13 pages to sift through to find anything specific
thanks.
any1?

Old 02-09-2007, 07:38 PM
1st Gear Member

thanks.
any1?
Sorrr Jsac, didn't see that request. The closest "town" (really like 10 houses and dirt bike shop) is Chatsworth NJ - Zip is 08019.

Weather link: http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...om=search_city

Off Road Vehical Park ( for dirtbikes, but they do have a fun track... but its $50 a day to ride...
http://www.njorvp.org/

Old 02-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Heck yeah, I can't wait. But think I have just about every conceivable bling for my KLX that will fit already, from rear fender pack to front fender pack and everything in between. So I'm ready! I was born for this ride ...

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Ok things are going good.... come on guys we gotta get all you guys on the list to get a good head count. Sounds good so far. It doesnt matter to me how many show. i was all into just 3-4 guys showing up... but it just keeps gettin better.

Already gettin new gear... just ordered the moose racing rear fender pack. Cant wait.

Quick Reply: Everyone in the NORTHEAST