Everyone in the NORTHEAST

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 08:27 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Everyone in the NORTHEAST

ill do ANF tho its gonna be a 4 hour ride for me comin from the northeastern part of PA.. if we could find a place that offered all that ANF does (lodging, and amount of trails/variety) in central PA it would probably be more central to most for traveling, but beggars cant be choosers.. once we get the place locked in we can start to whittle down the dates. Personally im hopin for june or july (except the first 2 weeks of july) but thats just me.. ill keep an eye on this thread.

Old 02-05-2007, 08:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Anywhere from the Southern tip of PA and North of there works for me. Dates aren't so key on my end other than June 9th is out.Other than that I'm all set. I thinka friend of mine has an MCtrailer that holds 1-2 bikes, I'll have to call and find out sometime soon. On the plus side I've found hitches for my car that can accomodate more trailer weight.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: YYY.GUY
Eric - ANF looks pretty decent ... count me in as a definite maybe. What dates does it look like it's going to be? I'm thinkingtravel down on a Thursday night, 2.5 days of riding, then travel back Sunday afternoon. Is that reasonable, or does it sound like too much chaffing?

Hell, when i went to FL i rode all day Thursday, Friday,Saturday, and sunday.... soooo 2.5 days is nothing....

OK so ANF seems to be ok with most people anyone object? Or can find something in central pa? Ill keep looking too... ANF just seems to have a lot of trails.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Hi, carlB here I'd like to add myself to the Northeastiners gathering in PA. I live 30 miles north of Detroit.
I'm retired so date is less important than place. I'll subscribe to this thread so not to miss anything.

KXL250s stock
DS650 stock
Body metal plates & stapels

Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Sure you will be able to keep up CarlB? lol.....j/k It would be great to have ya.

Old 02-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

OK guys i went through this thread and got a list together of all the people that chimed in on this... so far its looking like ANF is gonna be the best bet but ill keep looking

These guys from what i read said they are in, if not let say something...

EMS_0525
Jsac
dirtsurfer
yyy guy
carlb
bryantjt
mustang

These guys have chimed in and said they wanted to go, but havent said anything for awhile... so let us know guys...

ru2112sh
marc11
dmar
cynall
batts65
onestarr99
double d6
divodave

Ihave been talking to Matt2496 over email he said he is in.....
So lets try to get all these guys together it would be sweet to have 14-16 guys all meet up!!

Old 02-06-2007, 03:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Hmm, this thread is so long I had figured that there were at least 20 people all ready to go but i didnt look at the names.

Old 02-06-2007, 03:12 PM
1st Gear Member

I won't know til the time gets near. I'll be watching the thread to keep up with things.

Old 02-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Ok thats fine... honestly, i dont care how many people come, ill be going, with or with out you guys, I would be happy with half a dozen guys, but the more the merrier.... so, if you dont come its your loss....

Old 02-06-2007, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

EMS thanks for the heads up. Well it looks like there are a bunch of people on board. So now its time to get the plan together.

How does this sound.

The inaugural ride of the N.E. KLXers? would be in the N.J. Pine Barrens. $1 a night to camp next to the river(Hotel nearby, for the softies). Thosands of miles of trails, sandy base, no rocks. MUST have a plate. I have a guide for us that can plan a GPS route (He grew up riding there) He also has a klx. May 26th,27th and 28th

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=....122523,0.2314

Ride 2
A.N.F. on Sept 1,2 and 3 labor day.

How does this sound

Quick Reply: Everyone in the NORTHEAST