Ever wonder about those ads that pop up here?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 08:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Ever wonder about those ads that pop up here?

A silly little test.

I'm amazed and amuzed that they can innercept and interpret what we are talking about and post ads completey unrelated to motorcycles that match words in the thread.

With that in mind Victorias secret has beautiful women in underwear and skimpy bikinis,....BIKINIS!! I mean hot women. Gorgeous tans, perfect skin almost naked ladies in sexy underwear and teddy bear nighties. These woman could be in Playboy or Penthouse magaizine if they weren't wearing bras or panties. Hmmmmm, nude women. I w under wear to find beautiful nude women with nearly no clothes? They have very shapely bodies and perfect breasts whether large breasts or small breasts.

I wonder if they have mail order brides? you know, women from other countries that want Amercan men. Those women love American men and American dollars. If those beautiful nearly naked women in Victorias secret were for sale I'd be broke,.....but happy!!

Let's see what these advertising gurus tack onto this thread. Feel frre to add your own experiment using beautiful nearly naked women in underwear or any other curious items you might like to see advertised.

Tell us what shows up when you access this thread and feel free to try to confound those darn nosey Googlebots.

Last edited by horizonod; 01-08-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:15 PM
1st Gear Member

I see ads for lingerie and teen girls underwear.....as well as klx parts. I would like to see HD MOTORCYCLE WALLPAPERS...LARGE MOTORCYCLE SCREENSAVERS...BIKINI GIRLS

Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Ha never noticed that before,I see a find your Filipina beauty today.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Must also depend on where you live, I don't see that one...lol Still see the teen girls underwear and agent provocateur ads...where are my WALLPAPERS

Old 01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
1st Gear Member

nipplesnipplesnipples

Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 AM
1st Gear Member

I do see what you mean. While most of it that I see is motorcycle or parts related, there is one link that goes to exotic play wear. But in truth, I hardly ever notice the ads. Unless it catches my attetion.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Old 01-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

show me the ho's.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah. There are some ads that are CONTENT based. These guys don'y miss a trick.

Perhaps breast enlargement. Large greasts are always good. Even large breasts with tight fitting bras or sexy underwaer. Yeah, sexy is sexy!! So how about big breasts with Harley Davidson tattoos?? OOOHhhhhhhhhh. Breasts and tatoos.

I've seen no teen underwear but I do know where to find my Phillipino bride. They say Fillipino I think. Either way sexy brides with big breasts in underwear is fine. Bring IT!!

Old 01-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

All of this leads me to one conclusion..............dude you need a girlfriend.

Quick Reply: Ever wonder about those ads that pop up here?