Energy Drink for Long Adventure Rides

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
I just fill up the camelbak with water and some lemon. I don't need no stinkin energy drinks.
Tried and true!

Old 08-15-2009, 09:14 PM
1st Gear Member

i only drink that crap when i REALLY need it, like falling a sleep riding back from something. if you do that, it works when you need it, and wont give you (as much) cancer.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Bah, drink as many as possible!

Old 08-16-2009, 01:04 AM
1st Gear Member

Drinks?
we don't need no stinkin' drinks!

I'm still figgering what to put in my CamelBack;Thanks for the Ideas!

Old 08-16-2009, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member

If an energy drink is required ...Then maybe you should look into Ensure. And a Depends might come in handy as well.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:00 AM
1st Gear Member

beardoge,

I really think you need Rehab!!!! This is the second time I read your let's drink and Drive BULL****, (Deej I'm sorry But this Pisses me off bigtime!!!!). Just remember bear Charma will get you, If that doesnt maybe a semi-truck will!!!!!! ... or maybe the father of the kid you kill one day will beat you to death with a Bat!!!!

Ken

Old 08-16-2009, 01:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Man, an energy drink thread brought out the teetotalers. Good job beardoge! FFS people, stop crying about other peoples' decisions. Darwinism just doesn't work anymore, the government saves the stupid so they can live to cry on forums.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by skubidoobie
Man, an energy drink thread brought out the teetotalers. Good job beardoge! FFS people, stop crying about other peoples' decisions. Darwinism just doesn't work anymore, the government saves the stupid so they can live to cry on forums.
You'd be crying about other people's decisions if one of them drove drunk and killed one of yours, fella. Grow up.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Well thanks for your opinion savage it really means alot to me!

Unlike you I'm not on here crying about who did this or who did what, I don't degrade others here for what they do in there personal lives so please stop crying about it. I know the world makes you mad because they don't live correctly like you but it's time to grow up and realize that not everybody likes the same thing.

I like to have a few drinks when I'm out riding, visiting friends, stopping at the local taverns,(with all those other evil wrong doing bikers) having a cocktail in the woods that's what I like to do it doesn't make me this evil person you think I am.

So please stop the preaching, put me on your ignore list and you can live in your own little world where everybody lives safely and securely in savages' utopia land.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Energy drinks lead to Gummy worms. Gummy worms lead to fruit. Fruit lead to water. Water lead to alcohol. Alcohol lead to personal life choices. Personal life choices lead to angry forum members.....**insert Yoda voice**

I love seeing these random forums go off like this though lmao!

Water or Gatorade for me. Can only have energy drinks on small dosage. The stuff gives me gut wrought

Quick Reply: Energy Drink for Long Adventure Rides