Old 02-26-2008, 02:37 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC

*S*H*I*T*

Old 02-26-2008, 05:14 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well its not really that funny. IG why would you purposely set up someone on here? How childish is that? I think its time for you to go.....again, sorry

Old 02-26-2008, 12:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Deej, I ment you're little dead horse thing, that's pretty funny. This whole thing not so funny, pretty lame really.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KLXer

ORIGINAL: Davebert

I can't seem to make up my mind on which jetting option to go with so here is a poll. I guess I want to know if the N1TC option is just as good as the Dynojet kit.
Thanks in advance,
db
I ran both. The DJ is better but I am at 300cc so I did not have to fiddle to get it right.
Here we go, the only one who truely knows which is better... no guessing, who has actually used both.... how much a difference was there?

Old 02-26-2008, 02:32 PM
1st Gear Member

7.8 mega fathoms

I dont have a measure, it just feels jetted alot crisper with the throttle responce (the biggest complaint of the CVK) being the most improved. I did go to 300cc at the same time but im not talkign about power gains, I'm talking about how the bike responds to the throttle. It plain old feels like it jetted better & wants to rev faster even with the bigger pistion. If you compare the two visually you can see they are absolutley nothing alike.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Keep on the watch for a new member under the name lonestarplains85, it may just be a coincidence but I think its our returing corn lover. This is getting old. I need to see if I can have some sort of semi admin privileges, this needs to go away. Anyway IG banned, but keep on the watch for the new and certainly not improved alter ego.[:@]

Old 02-26-2008, 03:00 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

deej,
Are you referring to the "needle jet" dead horse or the "IG is an idiot" dead horse?

I meant trying to change/correct/make IG go away is like beating a dead horse.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:50 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KLXer

7.8 mega fathoms

I dont have a measure, it just feels jetted alot crisper with the throttle responce (the biggest complaint of the CVK) being the most improved. I did go to 300cc at the same time but im not talkign about power gains, I'm talking about how the bike responds to the throttle. It plain old feels like it jetted better & wants to rev faster even with the bigger pistion. If you compare the two visually you can see they are absolutley nothing alike.
Which exhaust are you running? My plan is to use the KLX300 Exhaust and header with the tip on and jet and airbox mod accordingly for best results. I want it to look stock and not be too loud but also gain as much of a boost in power as I can within reason.
Thanks,
db

Old 02-26-2008, 07:29 PM
1st Gear Member

I have a Pro Circuit 496 but ran a KLX 300 muffler (de-butt plugged with a tip I made myself to keep the fender clean) before it. If you want stock appearance & quiet you will not go wrong. I doubt anyone would ever question it was anything other than stock & even if they did it says Kawasaki KLX 250 right on it (developed for the 250R even though its a 300 now). It makes a nice improvement with as little sound as you will find aftermarket. But its still a boat anchor & ugly though. It probably works as well as any slip on, on HP per dB for sure.

Quick Reply: DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC