I am still running stock
21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 05:51 PM
1st Gear Member
Default DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC

I can't seem to make up my mind on which jetting option to go with so here is a poll. I guess I want to know if the N1TC option is just as good as the Dynojet kit.
Thanks in advance,
db

Old 02-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC

i have the N1TC needle.... the DJ needle is supposed to have a more aggressive taper for better performance, but i decided to get the kawi parts.... its up to you.... if i were to do it again, i maybe would get the DJ kit... im sure its a little better than N1tc needle.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:21 PM
1st Gear Member

I wonder if one would really NOTICE a difference between the two. sure maybe on paper theres a slight difference, but how much could it really be?

Old 02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
1st Gear Member

I have the dj kit it was easy to install. and comes with some spare jets and the drill bit for the slide all in a nice case. I'm very happy with the kit.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:28 PM
IG

I'd definitely go the dj route. It's a much better setup, at least that's what I put in my fire-breathing KLX before I sold it. The N1TC needle is just another oem kawi part that performs mediocre. EMS said it best when he said he was sure the dj needle was better. It is by far.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:35 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

I'd definitely go the dj route. It's a much better setup, at least that's what I put in my fire-breathing KLX before I sold it. The N1TC needle is just another oem kawi part that performs mediocre. EMS said it best when he said he was sure the dj needle was better. It is by far.
wtf?????????

https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_245265/tm.htm[sm=lame.gif]

Old 02-25-2008, 08:27 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stellar_d

wtf?????????
https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_245265/tm.htm[sm=lame.gif]
LOL - hilarious! IG doesn't even remember what side of the argument he was on last week...
::shakes head:: Beyond words... [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 02-25-2008, 08:35 PM
IG

lmao- I was wondrin' how long it would take.
Always jumpin' at the bit aren't ya? You even searched for proof. Paging Trapper John M.D.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
1st Gear Member

lmao- I was wondrin' how long it would take.
Always jumpin' at the bit aren't ya? You even searched for proof. Paging Trapper John M.D.
I wouldn't say always, normally I could care less what you have to say. But now you're just flat out lying about things and making a complete mockery out of these forums. Why are you so fixed on wasting everyones time, including yours? Unbelievable.

As for searching for proof, I was actually looking for the thread where you had slammed me for suggesting the DJ was a good investment to someone else. Didn't have to look far back before I found something that contradicts your statement. How odd.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:30 PM
1st Gear Member

I would say that the DJ needle is superior to the N1TC needle. I have the N1TC currently but if I had to do it over again I would probably get the DJ. Well lets put it this way, I was going to order a DJ kit just for the needle(because it can't be bought seperatly) to replace my N1TC but I got something way better sitting here waiting to be installed.

Quick Reply: DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC