Dual-Star update

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 11:11 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Dual-Star update

I saw Mike at DS today. He apologizes for the impression or 'being ignored/closed'. Fact is, they are so swamped they can't keep up with all the orders world wide. Faxes, email and phone messages are overloaded every day.

For you guys wanting the mirrors, brackets are in the polishing machine as I type. They have a crap load to sell.

They have also added a new shift lever for the KLX250s. That should be a nice add-on.

Later...

Old 07-11-2008, 11:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Dual-Star update

Thanks for the update. I'll try them again next week.

Mike

Old 07-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Thanks for checking in on them. Any chance you could pick up a pair of those mirrors for me and ship? I can paypal you.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:10 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Thanks for checking in on them. Any chance you could pick up a pair of those mirrors for me and ship? I can paypal you.
PM sent.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:11 AM
1st Gear Member

me too

Old 07-12-2008, 03:38 AM
1st Gear Member

This kind of amazes me now that I think of it. The company web site said that they would be closed July 3rd through July 7th. If they were so backed up then they picked a hell of a time to close down for so long over the holiday weekend during prime riding season.

If a motorcycle outfitter wants to take a longer break for a holiday season then you'd figure Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Yearswould be better than the middle of motorcycle season. Sheez. It's their company and they can do whatever they want with it but it just seems odd to me. Especially when you consider that they take only phone orders rather than standard internet orders which every 'Tom-Dick and Harry' is doing now-adays. Just an observation with no malice...

Mike

Old 07-16-2008, 10:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Has anyone been able to get in touch with dualstar yet? I've been trying for 2 weeks with no luck.
Mike

Old 07-17-2008, 12:11 PM
1st Gear Member

you might want to tell the website that its open...

Old 07-17-2008, 03:06 PM
1st Gear Member

word up

Old 07-17-2008, 10:06 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KDXmike

This kind of amazes me now that I think of it. The company web site said that they would be closed July 3rd through July 7th. If they were so backed up then they picked a hell of a time to close down for so long over the holiday weekend during prime riding season.

If a motorcycle outfitter wants to take a longer break for a holiday season then you'd figure Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Yearswould be better than the middle of motorcycle season. Sheez. It's their company and they can do whatever they want with it but it just seems odd to me. Especially when you consider that they take only phone orders rather than standard internet orders which every 'Tom-Dick and Harry' is doing now-adays. Just an observation with no malice...

Mike
In my experience.......... it come down to............ THEY WANT TO RIDE ALSO!!
even if it means they have to take a loss of some sort.

Quick Reply: Dual-Star update