DRZ may be sold!!??...

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 03:21 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: DRZ may be sold!!??...

IG If you do get a new klx, I know a real good exhaust system you should put on.LOL

Old 06-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude if you were a carnival ride I would have tossed my lunch by now. I have never known anyone who changes gears more than you while not on a bike.[8D] Of course I'm just messing with ya, I knew you would come back to the KLX, they always do. Hey but seriously I looked for you bike on Craigslist, I don't see it, just wanted to let you know in case something went wrong with the post.

Nobody has stirred up as many emotions and heated posts as you and perhaps you have stepped over the line a time or two, but that's what makes the world go around. I would like to see a spirit of cooperation from you and everyone here as we try to heal the past, oh no I'm not asking for a feel good Kumbaya touchy feely sort of thing, just a little less drama, and more good information. I don't think you should go anywhere either, after all your getting near the Island and we want to come up with a good name for ya. Let us know what you end up doing.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-13-2007, 05:04 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

LOL I had to look up fwiw just to make sure you weren't dissing me. Forgive me I am a noob in a lot of things. Anyway this is what I came up with.

FWIW is an abbreviation often used in text based communications. Below is an example of how this could be used in chat.

[blockquote]
User1: FWIW I think you're pretty.
User2: Thanks.

LOL what a funny world we all share. Later man.[/blockquote]

Old 06-13-2007, 05:34 AM
1st Gear Member

I ain't gunna touch this one [&:]

Old 06-13-2007, 06:19 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

ORIGINAL: MaverickAus

I ain't gunna touch this one [&:]
the slip-on mention, right? hey, I'm trying to be open minded here.

[&:]I mean the whole having a KLX, bagging it out, sell it, get a DRZ, bag out the KLX, sell the DRZ, get another KLX to bag out thing

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Quick Reply: DRZ may be sold!!??...