View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, I Want Kawasaki Forums to Follow the Rules.
81.48%
No, I Want Kawasaki Forums to Ignore the Rules.
18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?

I knew it was only a matter of time until she came around..... i knew u guys were gonna get us in trouble.... lol long time not read, bluebird..

Old 12-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

Hehehehe! I've been lurking.....how are ya doing?

Old 12-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Good, how you been? havent been on much.

Old 12-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Been real busy at work, but I try to sneak on every now and then. Weekends are generally hectic right now too, with Christmas coming up and now that my little lady is in school.......cripes I need steal some time for me!!

I'll try to be around more often!

Old 12-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Yea, i know what ya mean.... tooooooo much going on...

Old 12-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

I believe I can hear the whip cracken! Change is coming soon and I try to check in and watch for the idiots but must miss alot of them.
I say f-em and just ignor, event though its hard and I can not always take my own advice either. But if the few idiots do not get any attention in the form of arguing replies they will get bored and leave.

Just my 2 cents KLX bros.

Old 12-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

I believe I can hear the whip cracken! Change is coming soon and I try to check in and watch for the idiots but must miss alot of them.
I say f-em and just ignor, event though its hard and I can not always take my own advice either. But if the few idiots do not get any attention in the form of arguing replies they will get bored and leave.

Just my 2 cents KLX bros.
I started reading this post Notstock and I started to get bored....

Old 12-22-2006, 07:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok I voted NO and here's why.

First off I really dont care as I will say what I want when I want, always have, always will.
I didnt read all the posts but I read a few and some of the comments I really agree witrh are as follows.

1 - Who makes the rules and Who enforces them.

People who run the boards and there modirators Sometimes run these sites like there own personnal kingdoms. IE they can say what They Want but You cant respond to it or face getting Banned if you do. I discovered this personnaly when I first joined this board. I wont name names and we have since come to a understanding But it Almost drove me away.

2 - When you run a Forum board like the military You Will Drive People Away. What good is a forum that has 10-15 close members and nobody else. It's Not a Forum. Forums are about Open Discussion and sometimes this will **** people off. You can express your opnion if you want, You can Flame if you want , BUT Be Prepared to get Flamed back.And when you do dont go crying to some admin saying Ohh he said this about me and insulted me.

3 - IowaGuy is a *****, I'm a *****, Half of you guys out there are ******. Hell were all ******. I havent been on ina while but I know how Iowaguy is and thats just who he is accept him or dont accept him but Thats the way He Is.

4 - If you cant stand the heat get the F*ck out of the kitchen. Half the people up here who are talking about enforcing rules are the Same ****** who insulted me and threatened to throw me off the board. Yet when I slammed them back they either disappeared for a few days or started crying about how They were insulted. It would be Easy to Name names or give subjects to search under but I wont.

5 - Bottom line, the Surest way to Kill this forum is to make it a place where only certain people can say what they want while Others are told they cant or they are banned. It's usually the People Making the Rules that are the Ones who Dont Follow them.

I'm out of here. ( No I'm Not leaving the Forum ) Take Care.......

LV

Old 12-22-2006, 08:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Just a quick heads up for those who haven't read though all the above posts, I'm fairly certain this is now considered by most folks an old post and that the issues that were discussed above have since been worked out.

I am not going to try to draw conclusions for anyone but I would strongly recommend any new readers reading them all before reaching a conclusion as to the status of this group or our ability to resolve desputes.

Just some food for thought, we don't want to loose any good ideas or opinions!!!

Old 12-22-2006, 08:40 PM
1st Gear Member

IowaGuy

What the hell did you do Now Bro . Are you Still Talking about Big Gun Verses Muzzy.

As Vfr Pilot says, We Always Know where you stand on things. I respect that man and will defend You Or Anybody's right to have there feelings heard.

LV

Quick Reply: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?