View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, I Want Kawasaki Forums to Follow the Rules.
81.48%
No, I Want Kawasaki Forums to Ignore the Rules.
18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?

Glad you two ladies have made up

Old 12-17-2006, 08:04 PM

ewww[].............. I cant vote on this. I think everything here is ok. Just dont let things bother you so much.

Happy Holidays.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:14 PM

[sm=usa.gif]
ORIGINAL: deej

ORIGINAL: jellyfish

I am not offended easily, butIowaguy has gone too far. I vote him out.

There is nothing else wrong with the forum, and nothing else needs fixing.
Well this is not a poll to vote anyone out, it was a thread to get an idea if the rules need to be relaxed or tightened up. I for one really hope we can all just start all over each day as if its the first time we are posting. Except you guys can still give me a hard time about my clean bike.

You are right. I kinda read between the lines. I called My Mother and she told me to just walk away of this nonsense. See ya all Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.. Nice chatting with yall. I will be on the dark side.......Watch out for the grinch he's gonna getcha...hahah[sm=roll.gif]

If anybody wants to ride in central FL fsegarra@gmail.com is my e-mail, drop me a line....[sm=usa.gif]...We go ride and blow some **** up[sm=violent053.gif].. later [sm=signs003.gif]

Old 12-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

You are right. I kinda read between the lines. I called My Mother and she told me to just walk away of this nonsense. See ya all Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.. Nice chatting with yall. I will be on the dark side .......Watch out for the grinch he's gonna getcha...hahah[sm=roll.gif]
I hope you don't mean you're bailing on the forum, jellyfish. I for one have appreciated your humor and positive insights. Don't go!

Old 12-17-2006, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

You are right. I kinda read between the lines. I called My Mother and she told me to just walk away of this nonsense. See ya all Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.. Nice chatting with yall. I will be on the dark side.......Watch out for the grinch he's gonna getcha...hahah[sm=roll.gif]
I hope you don't mean you're bailing on the forum, jellyfish. I for one have appreciated your humor and positive insights. Don't go!
No I am not bailing jus letting this thing blow over ,Ithink I will fly to Puerto Rico for the Holidays and see my mother and children I miss them. I will sign on when I get back in January , Thanks Man I appreciate you too.

Old 12-17-2006, 10:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Have a great christmas Jelly man

Old 12-18-2006, 02:56 PM
1st Gear Member

I for one am not in favor of a forum "****".
It seems that this topic is aimed at Iowaguy, so I'll speak to that issue.
I have in the past let him know how much I have disagreed with him, BUT, he is no troll. He rides a KLX and posts his observations, tech information and ofcourse (what most object to) his opinions.
I say leave well enough alone!!!!
For those who are so thin skinned that they can't shake some of his coments off then block his posts.
One positive thing that you can say for him ....... You for sure know where he stands on each issue that he posts about. I have never witnessed him being wishy-washy or swayed by the popular opinion. That is somewhat of a redeeming quality in my book. Now, Iowaguy, this doesn't mean thatwe're buds or anything, but you have just as much right to be here and post as any of the rest of us.
I vote no to the rules thing.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:45 PM
1st Gear Member

It is my opinion that through the comments/ dialog over the past few days that we,both as a group and individuallyhavemoved past this issue and are nowoperating like we should be.

I will not be reading or responding to thisthread any longer.

Thanksguys,Ipersonally think its time to let this go and get back to posting interesting,funny, conterversial, dessentingposts that show themutual respect wehave acheived on this one......

(perhaps only 1.5 cents today, but remember, thats 3 beans after conversion!!)

Old 12-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DirtSurfer

It is my opinion that through the comments/ dialog over the past few days that we,both as a group and individuallyhavemoved past this issue and are nowoperating like we should be.

I will not be reading or responding to thisthread any longer.

Thanksguys,Ipersonally think its time to let this go and get back to posting interesting,funny, controversial, dissentingposts that show themutual respect wehave achieved on this one......

(perhaps only 1.5 cents today, but remember, that's 3 beans after conversion!!)
Exactly. Now lets get back to the mater at hand, having fun and staying out of trouble Well at least having fun. Oh sorry DirtSurfer I corrected your spelling at the same time I corrected mine.........I know I'm sick, and I love every minute of it.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

Interesting........let me know if there is anything I can do or help with.

The forum rules here aren't that strict - and there are a lot of times where they are not abided by......however, I have always tried to find a way to make things work out for the best if there are problems.

I hope that some good comes from this.

Quick Reply: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?