I dont care, im along for the ride....
20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Community KLX photobucket album.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default Community KLX photobucket album.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/klxsonly/ .......thats the link.

I was talking with deej, and we kinda came up with the idea of creating a group photobucket account for everyone on this site. So everyone can put thier pics on, just make different folders on the account. Especially since there will be alot of us getting together for the Tour in florida. So instead of posting all of the pics in a threadwe could just have a link to the photobucket album. I will create it if everyone thinks its a good idea, i can give who ever wants the username and password to be able to add to the album. I dont think i should just post it, now this would be a group album, and nothing but pics of klx's or projects on the klx, and maybe some ride pics, but no off topic pics. If off topic things are uploaded they would be deleted. So what do you guys think about this?

Old 12-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Default RE: Community KLX photobucket album?

Eric, this is a great idea, especially for events & pictorial ride reports.

The only thing that I can foresee that might things just a little complex is how photobucket handles when multiple people try to use the same account at the same time. I would assume that the 2nd user would get a message that someone is already logged in or something, but I don't know. I doubt we will run into a situation very often where two people are trying to post at the same time, so I am sure that it will work out fine.

Thanks for getting it set up.

Old 12-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Yea some things get messed up when more than one try to log in, but thats usually secure stuff... so im thinking that if more than one person logs into this it wont be a big deal

Old 12-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Ok guys, i have created the album. http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/klxsonly/

I have created a few sub-albums, but im not sure who is going to be adding pics so i only made a few... if you want the username and password to add photos pm me. If there isnt a sub album in your name create it first and add your pics to your sub album, make the sub album name your username from the kawiforums so we all know who is who. Dont use someone else's pics with out thier permission please, keep this all respectable. My name and personal email are attached with this account, so please dont do anything stupid, i will close the account if it is abuse or anything.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Thanks Eric, I added some pics, now you all can see my ugly mug any time you want, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

No problem, now im not going to really set rules to this, but try to keep it somehow connected with the kawi site or bikes in general or rides, you get the idea... im gonna trust all you guys here... and i know who i have/ and will give the log info to....

Old 12-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Cool, now this is a sticky so it will stay on top, and not get lost, so lets post all our pics in there guys... just pm me for the log in info.

Old 01-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Well so far this common photobucket album is working out great.... thanks for all your cooperation guys [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-25-2007, 08:37 PM

new pictures and video added

Old 03-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Yea guys dont forget about this..... there already is a ton of pics in there go check em out.

Quick Reply: Community KLX photobucket album.