Can't We All Just Get Along?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Can't We All Just Get Along?

hahaha the title of this thred is "cant we all just get along" .........nice vid, you too ems, G-BLOCK should join this forum

Old 11-20-2007, 02:52 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: Truckman

any way...
I guess I must point out that there is no such thing as a 1200 Dyna. The 1200 is only available in a sportster. The new engine in the 2007 FXD (Dyna) is more like 1573.2cc and interestingly enough, won't hold a candle to any 1200 sportster in performance.
would you shut up.fact is that i could prolly outrun either of these on my klx because most people who ride them are not out exploring their horsepower peak which is what the bike is not about.it's about the ride.how many harleys have you owned or worked on ??? that is my main question.please explain to me how you set the timing on a sportster 1200??? and what does the advance module consist of if you are so genious.???or better yet how does it work....this stumps many people, except those who know.
Well, I never claimed to be a certified HD mechanic, frankly I don't know why you think I am. All I was stating was that the publisher of this youtube video was inaccurate in his bike listings as there is no 1200 dyna. What's your problem anyway? Can't you see the name of this thread? And people blame me for these fights? But hey, if you want to turn this into 10 pages of jabs I'm game, you know that. Now STFU and keep dreamin' of actually having the ***** to go out and buy an HD. Oh, btw, I've owned 2 HD's and one Buell. All three of which would have put you in the weeds on any road.
one more thing- if you don't think HD owners aren't interested in horsepower and increasing it, you are more naive than I originally thought. You've heard of Screamin' Eagle right?

Old 11-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

anyone interested in an 2 smoke 1981 RD350LC with less than 1000miles on the pup
YES HOW MUCH?????? PMme with info.
Note to self: Acting overly excited about a bike causes one to lose negotiation power. I know this because its what I do every time.[8D].........

Old 11-20-2007, 03:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Deej you got me there....but i could waste any street legal HD with that exact bike.....wow i should stop laughing now.......

Now STFU and keep dreamin' of actually having the ***** to go out and buy an HD. Oh, btw, I've owned 2 HD's and one Buell. All three of which would have put you in the weeds on any road.
I have owned an HD and my final result is that it sucked......an '85 sportster.......a real TURD ........not like a real litre class bike.handling was ok but it was a real TURD.......I also do know about them...the funny thing is that you never answered my question I asked you.MR. INFO.as for HP...the HD scene is really lame ....and don't even try to pull a Buell card as they even ditched the H-D motor to keep customers and they went to the BRP-Rotax.......boy how do yer nuts feel now...that the 1125R is Rotax powered????? oh wait a real bike (which it was before but lacking motor) is Rotax powered.c'mon IG let's break out some toys and play.......you want to drag knee or cruise for 800 miles???? lemme know....how bout dirt???? i really like dirt....it is fun....and tastes good when you are not in coal country.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:33 PM
IG

VFR-

You've heard of power/weight ratio? If YOU think your nice, fat, heavy, can't get out of it's own way 700lb dressed up super-glide is going to outrun a new bone stock Buell XB headed 1200 Sportster, you must be smoking something. While your chromed and raked out super-glide is very nice (you should've gotten cobalt), it is anything but a performance machine. It's a fat cruiser with no performance whatsoever built into it other than to chug down the open road with someone riding it who gotripped offwith the $15,000 msrp. A standard super-glide is $3000 less with the same exact performance. Add some progressive lowering shocks in back and springs up front, a badlander seat and that $2500 I saved over an overpriced FXDL is looking really nice (plus the std FXD is rare). But here's the thing though, neither will even come close to running with a stock $8900 1200R. You do realize that from '04 on they use the Buell XB heads on 1200's which push it's horsepower to around 80, right? It weighs in almost 100lbs lighter than a FXDL as well. You do the math. oh yeah, read the name of this thread and stop picking fights with me.

Old 11-20-2007, 05:00 PM
1st Gear Member

I love it! You don't even know a Fat Boy from a Super Glide.
You really do crack me up![sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Add to that some more regurgitation of fractured facts and you're really starting to look stupid.
C'mon, reply again. Show me how intelligent you are. [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 11-20-2007, 07:09 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: vfrpilot

I love it! You don't even know a Fat Boy from a Super Glide.
You really do crack me up![sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Add to that some more regurgitation of fractured facts and you're really starting to look stupid.
C'mon, reply again. Show me how intelligent you are. [sm=laughat.gif]
???what are you talking about? your wife's bike is a FXDL, a low rider which is just a lowered super-glide with some chrome for $3000 more; or what I liken it to- a "fat cruiser". who said anything about fatboys? I sure didn't. fatboys are downright hideous imo and even more overpriced, doesn't surprise me that you claim to have one (in your picture). of course, I guess all these pictures of bikes you post and claim to have could just be that- pictures. I guess it's easy to push attention away from yourself when you got ripped off from the HD folks like everyone else out there buying a big twin from them nowadays. [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

edit: what exactly are the "fractured facts"? everything I posted is the truth and if anyone doubts it you can go directly to HD website to verify. VFR- you've been caught in the act of LYING. FXDL=heavy and slow and overpriced.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 PM
IG

Deej you got me there....but i could waste any street legal HD with that exact bike.....wow i should stop laughing now.......

Now STFU and keep dreamin' of actually having the ***** to go out and buy an HD. Oh, btw, I've owned 2 HD's and one Buell. All three of which would have put you in the weeds on any road.
I have owned an HD and my final result is that it sucked......an '85 sportster.......a real TURD ........not like a real litre class bike.handling was ok but it was a real TURD.......I also do know about them...the funny thing is that you never answered my question I asked you.MR. INFO.as for HP...the HD scene is really lame ....and don't even try to pull a Buell card as they even ditched the H-D motor to keep customers and they went to the BRP-Rotax.......boy how do yer nuts feel now...that the 1125R is Rotax powered????? oh wait a real bike (which it was before but lacking motor) is Rotax powered.c'mon IG let's break out some toys and play.......you want to drag knee or cruise for 800 miles???? lemme know....how bout dirt???? i really like dirt....it is fun....and tastes good when you are not in coal country.
dude, you need to lay off the coffee. I did answer your questions- I am no HD mechanic and NEVER claimed to be. Why do you think I am? I ask you again, you've heard of Screamin' Eagle, right? They produce high per. HD parts which will help increase HP if you buy the right parts. Saying the HD scene is "really lame" on HP just goes to show how naive you really are. Also, since you're such a good all around rider, why hasn't Kawi signed you up to race superbike/motocross/supercross? maybe cuz you're tweakin all day????

Old 11-20-2007, 07:46 PM
1st Gear Member

I knew you couldn't keep from coming back for the last word.
You just haven't got it in you.
Fractured facts? 100lbs lighter? 80 by Factory specs 80 HP show me that Dyno sheet, realisticaly low 70's.13ft/lbs more torque on the 96. Pay $3000 more but for $500 you can get rear shocks, front springs, and a seat. LOL [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Besides, you have no idea what I paid. And it doesn't make any difference to anyone here but you.
Are these bikes really mine? I guess you'll never really no will ya?
You are such a miserable little man. [sm=smiley36.gif]
And you want everybody to stop picking fights with you.[sm=smiley19.gif]
What a tool!
C'mon, don't let that oportunity to get the last word in slip away.
It makes me respect you soooo much more. [sm=violin.gif]

So, I'm sure that everybody else on here is bored with this banter so hit me with your ignorant reply so that everyone can be assured of your superior inteligence.
Then let it go.