Cant seem to catch a break lately...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 04:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by go cytocis
No need for the misogyny man. Women are finally getting into this sport and it's good for all of us. I have met just as many women on KLXs this season as I have men. We don't need to discourage them by perpetuating an outdated culture around bikes...
It's like grabbing a really fat guy after he drank all your beer, dragging him to your car, and driving him home. Not worth it.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:05 PM
1st Gear Member

No need for the misogyny man. Women are finally getting into this sport and it's good for all of us. I have met just as many women on KLXs this season as I have men. We don't need to discourage them by perpetuating an outdated culture around bikes...
He was not referring to women in general, especially biker chicks, whom we all adore.
How many fat drunk chicks have you met lately on KLX,s? Those we should discourage.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Geez. Misogyny? Had to look it up:

Misogyny /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/ is the hatred or dislike of women or girls.

Oh no, I really like women. I even like to drag them upstairs sometimes. It's tough when they weigh 300 lbs though.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:17 PM
1st Gear Member

You may have bent the left steering lock tab past the point where the key lock engages. Try rotating the handlebars as you attempt to engage the key lock to see if you can find the indexed point.
Funny thing is this happened last Wednesday. After I got the bike in my garage I tried locking it and noticed the issue. I rotated my bars like you said (this is while the triple clamps were slightly tweaked from the crash) and i found where it will lock. Then Sunday I loosened triple clamps and straightens out front end. Now that its perfect the lock doesn't work even when I try rotating bars and findin the right spot. I can see the mechanism moving when I turn the key but it won't fully engage.

Guess when I have a free weekend ill have to tear we apart.

Also I always use my locks ignition and helmet never had a problem until now